Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a 9-5 job & work online on the side?

Actually then I usually do my offline 9-5 job and still run my online works again, still when I stopped my offline job before I started giving my online working full time attention and dedication.
Actually time schedule is one of the easiest way which can help us run both our online and offline activities without much stress. no matter how occupied offline, you can still do your online jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually time schedule is one of the easiest way which can help us run both our online and offline activities without much stress. no matter how occupied offline, you can still do your online jobs.
That is the fact, try to adjust your schedules and putting a target to such schedules and being consistent not matter how will make it more easier for you to achieve your goals and targets.

My online jobs have been easy for me because I don't have enough other job at the side. I do not work offline so I just decided to face making money fully online and it is going on well.

Yes I have jobs offline that takes much of my time like working from 8 to 2 and then concentrate on other business activities but I never try to quit my offline earnings because of online because I tried always to work with time.

Yes I do and I will recommend that everyone should also do. There is no need of letting opportunities of making money pass you. If you have a 9-5 job then you should keep it while at the same time, you earn online and also that will augment for your earnings.

Yes I do and I will recommend that everyone should also do. There is no need of letting opportunities of making money pass you. If you have a 9-5 job then you should keep it while at the same time, you earn online and also that will augment for your earnings.
There are so many people that I know that works online and they also have offline jobs. They combined these two jobs in order to make reasonable amount of money for themselves at the end of the day.

It is very important to have both online and offline jobs at the same time because it will be at an advantage for someone who was able to combined both offline and online jobs to increase their source of income.

Working online and offline simultaneously is very good because you don't need to depend on what source of income. But at the same time you really need to be very much dedicated to make something reasonable.

The fact remains that not all the people could work both offline and online jobs. There are many people who make money online and they are full-time money earners.

The fact remains that not all the people could work both offline and online jobs. There are many people who make money online and they are full-time money earners.
I am not a fan of dependent on only one source of income , most especially if it's just only online or offline , i would always prefer to have both at my disposal at any point in time.

It is true that majority of the people who work offline also have online jobs but the importance lies in the preferences of individuals because I still know some people who still believe in offline jobs than online jobs.

It is true that majority of the people who work offline also have online jobs but the importance lies in the preferences of individuals because I still know some people who still believe in offline jobs than online jobs.
It is true that it depends on what individual would want to achieve and the amount of money individuals are gaining from both the offline and online jobs because that would be the determinant to choosing the best.

It is true that it depends on what individual would want to achieve and the amount of money individuals are gaining from both the offline and online jobs because that would be the determinant to choosing the best.
It is truly better to have an online job and an offline job but the major thing is for someone to be able to attend to the two jobs at the same time.

Yes I do work online and also have my 9 to 5 job to deals with offline. is all about time planning and I believe if you plan your time well, it won't be a problem to handle both online and offline at a time.

Scheduling your day could be a really big challenge. This is because many people may also need to take care of their personal matters as well and they cannot work continuously for 24 hours.

Well I think the decision to quit your offline jobs, is not an option to be made simple because it may definitely affect the streams of your income in the future most especially when the online business could not work out successful.

Well I think the decision to quit your offline jobs, is not an option to be made simple because it may definitely affect the streams of your income in the future most especially when the online business could not work out successful.
It is not proper to quit your offline job simply because you want to move into online job. You can juggle both jobs together to make money for yourself and that is what people are doing..

It is not proper to quit your offline job simply because you want to move into online job. You can juggle both jobs together to make money for yourself and that is what people are doing..
Actually you are really right it is better to work on both and maybe give time to one more than one it will be better at least you will have different ways of earning money.

Yes I do. some of the dav I considered with online jobs, is that it can be done at all time any time you are free or less busy with your offline business.

I try and much as I can to earned something online after my day job.

I do not have a 9-5 job. I am schooling though and most times i have classes from 8-4 except on weekends when i get to rest. I try my best to balance my academics and my online job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds