Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a 9-5 job & work online on the side?

Of course I do and to be honest it can be demanding when trying to combine the two - there's usually no hard and fast rule when it comes to succeeding online, you'll need to put in the work and time is your biggest enemy in this case.
That really sounded like it would be stressful for you to combine the two. I think I can relate to this because I also try to combine by school activities with earning money online and it's just not that easy.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really hope to get a job offline next month then I can start making money both online and offline. It is so great that way because you are always busy and you live more comfortable life due to earning more.

My offline job is my personal business and I juggle it with online earning programs . It has not been really easy but I just try to map out plans to get the required result which is necessary.

At the moment I don't have a nine-to-five job instead I want to start my own business offline. I work mostly online at the moment and anytime I want to venture into the offline space it will be starting my own business fully.

My offline job is my personal business and I juggle it with online earning programs . It has not been really easy but I just try to map out plans to get the required result which is necessary.

Right now, I am working online and making money. I do not plan to open a full-time real business right now. However, i do plan to invest money online in a reputable website.

Right now, I am working online and making money. I do not plan to open a full-time real business right now. However, i do plan to invest money online in a reputable website.
Since you work full time online I would want you to share and idea on how one could make reasonable amount of money as a full-time online worker.

Well i really prefer the way I am working online like this, it has builds me in different ways and makes me to understand that our smartphones are not made for only Calls.

I really hope to get a job offline next month then I can start making money both online and offline. It is so great that way because you are always busy and you live more comfortable life due to earning more.
You will need to schedule your time properly for you to earn from both sides because it will come with a lot of stress and I would reckon that working online if you've got offline jobs will be more prominent at weekends.

Making money online is not an easy task seriously, I don't think if there's anyone who can be working through out the day to make money online, someone like me I have offline job, that usually makes me busy.

Working online and offline simultaneously is very good because you don't need to depend on what source of income. But at the same time you really need to be very much dedicated to make something reasonable.

Working online and offline simultaneously is very good because you don't need to depend on what source of income. But at the same time you really need to be very much dedicated to make something reasonable.
People who have offline jobs and also have online activities that they performed to make money are quite lucky because they are making money from the both sides which is one of the ways to quickly gain financial freedom.

I have offline jobs and I also work online and this gives me certain advantages over those who do not have offline jobs because you could leverage on one if one isn't working properly which is why it is necessary to have both working.

Actually I have an offline job and it's a full time job but I still worked online at my own free time simply because online jobs can be done anytime depending on how you fixed your schedule.

People who have offline jobs and also have online activities that they performed to make money are quite lucky because they are making money from the both sides which is one of the ways to quickly gain financial freedom.
I think it is not all about luck. if you want to have offline job and online job simultaneously it is very possible but you need some level of knowledge and consistency. You also need time.

At the moment I work online full time and I did not have 9-5 jobs. Online platform has been so wonderful to work because I have the freedom and convenience to work at any moment I like .

I do not have nine-to-five job but I have an offline job that I do . It is my personal business I depend on that business . I also work online for a while to augment my income.

I do not have nine-to-five job but I have an offline job that I do . It is my personal business I depend on that business . I also work online for a while to augment my income.
It is very nice that you have your personal business and you're also working online as well. The combination of both is going to earn you a reasonable amount of money.

At the moment I work online full time and I did not have 9-5 jobs. Online platform has been so wonderful to work because I have the freedom and convenience to work at any moment I like .
It is good to hear that you work full time online and I want to reckon that it is one of the ways to make money at ease and with freedom with no one dictating how to work for you.

Actually I do go to my job from 7:30 am to 6:00pm and no matter how stressful I am, i still make time for my online jobs. one of the thing that encourage me, is that online jobs can be done anytime you want.
Yes. I have an offline job that takes me almost all hours of the day, though I still have an hour of break which I will be free. during these hours I get myself into online and try to get my jobs done at that moment without stress.

Last edited:
Actually then I usually do my offline 9-5 job and still run my online works again, still when I stopped my offline job before I started giving my online working full time attention and dedication.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds