Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a 9-5 job & work online on the side?

I am still a student and as such I am not even eligible for the conventional jobs.

This is to say I do not have any job.

The only making money opportunities that I'm exploring are the only options I have .
Been a student always limits you to what you can achieve on the online space, as their are a lot of things that are competing with your time, from studies to classes and a whole lot.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually my offline busy jobs, like 24 hours can not stopped me from earnings online unless when I don't. I always make time schedule for everything I wanted to achieve both to worked online and offline.
I do agree with you on this very subject. I think having a regular work shouldn't be a thing that would limit us from exploring other ways to make money both online and offline.

Of course I do and to be honest it can be demanding when trying to combine the two - there's usually no hard and fast rule when it comes to succeeding online, you'll need to put in the work and time is your biggest enemy in this case.

I know most of us here work online, but I'm sure there are some still working the usual 9-5 job, and are looking for opportunities to find work online. Anyone here have a 9-5 job and do online work on the side? Do you want to quit the 9-5 job, or do you like working this way?
I do not have a typical offline job as of now so I work online quite a lot. I like the freedom that this work grants me because I am able to work according to my own schedule.

Yes, I used to worked with a production company to which it working hours are from 9-5 as usual and on daily basis but I still make some time for myself to earned online because my earnings offline will not be enough for me.

The production company you work with are very considerate as relate to the time you spent working as in my country, people that works in production section always spends more hours working.

No, my health issues wouldn't allow me to do 9 - 5 jobs unfortunately so I opted for online work only and I am finding that it is working out well for me so far. Is it slow sometimes to work online? Yes, it can be but I take that and know it will pick up again soon. I would rather be able to focus on my own hours and my own pace than being thrown about in a 9 - 5 job and go through the stress that makes my health issues worse.
It is actually a thoughtful and wise way to approach the issue of offering your services and the value you will be giving out for monetary returns, health is very important as it is a huge factor on how well you can go on to earn.

I have a job which i normally do from 9a.m to five innthe afternoon and immediately after that I go to my own business which is baking from five to around 9 p.m in the evening , and I also do work online in between whenever I am free from my online work .
This means that you are actually a very busy person. making money online and offline simultaneously is actually not easy and requires some level of hard work. I also want to try to set up my own online business.

Actually I have a job online that it most often takes much of my time. sometimes I worked for 24 hours just to get things right and I also try to find time to get my task online done.

Actually I have job of 7-4 and this is paying me well to afford some bills and still buy appliances therefore it has been my major earning way to process my rewards quick but it takes time to get rewards on online earning websites and I'm paying low.

As at last month i had an online job, but the workload was just too much to handle, there where days i was not even able to work online due to the fact that i was extremely tired and stressed. It was not easy doing both though.

Learning a new skill is very profitable, it can not be now but certainly it would definitely profit you that is if you stay long enough doing it and doing it well you would definitely benefit from it
I agree with you, by learning a new skill and mastering it, you are making your future financial life, I am always trying to learn new skills especially digital skills which have a high demand nowadays.

The job might not necessarily be a 9 to 5 but then I have an offline job that is usually keeping me busy. I believe that this is necessary because making money online is not a bed of roses.

I have a job which i normally do from 9a.m to five innthe afternoon and immediately after that I go to my own business which is baking from five to around 9 p.m in the evening , and I also do work online in between whenever I am free from my online work .

I think that you might have an extremely tough schedule. How do you manage the schedule in the first place? I work on paid to post forums and I hardly get time for anything else.

Been a student always limits you to what you can achieve on the online space, as their are a lot of things that are competing with your time, from studies to classes and a whole lot.
that is actually true but if you are very much disciplined with your time, you can achieve a lot even as a student online. It is even more difficult to do offline jobs as a student.

Well one cannot just depend on online work. There should be something being done offline to compliment it just in case. You know anything online is not reliable, so just take it as a side hustle.
making money online is very much and reliable if you are able to start up various businesses. I know people who solely depends on all my work and they make a lot of money from it. You can start up several businesses online and make thousands every single month.

Right now, I am only working online. A few months ago, I used to have a 9-5 job alongside the online earning. But I quit so as to focus on another career. Now I am searching for another job so that I can do both offline and online work. That is how I like it.

No, I don't exactly have a 9-5 job, but a part-time job which I complement with online work as well. I think if I had a 9-5 job, maybe I would be too tired to dedicate so much time to online work.

I do not have a 9-5 job to work online, I work on different things but I work full time online, I work 10 hours a das on average. I do a lot of things such as blogging, content creation, marketing, freelance writing, online business, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds