Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a 9-5 job & work online on the side?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I know most of us here work online, but I'm sure there are some still working the usual 9-5 job, and are looking for opportunities to find work online. Anyone here have a 9-5 job and do online work on the side? Do you want to quit the 9-5 job, or do you like working this way?

Advertisement Placeholder
I know most of us here work online, but I'm sure there are some still working the usual 9-5 job, and are looking for opportunities to find work online. Anyone here have a 9-5 job and do online work on the side? Do you want to quit the 9-5 job, or do you like working this way?
No I am not doing 9-5 jobs instead I use my time to do some online jobs or learn a new skill which is in a high demand on Freelancing platforms to become a full time freelancer.

Learning a new skill is very profitable, it can not be now but certainly it would definitely profit you that is if you stay long enough doing it and doing it well you would definitely benefit from it

Learning a new skill is very profitable, it can not be now but certainly it would definitely profit you that is if you stay long enough doing it and doing it well you would definitely benefit from it
Yes you're right by saying this, because in other to be profitable one has to learn and put himself in to different sort of business, so as to make passive income within short time.

No, my health issues wouldn't allow me to do 9 - 5 jobs unfortunately so I opted for online work only and I am finding that it is working out well for me so far. Is it slow sometimes to work online? Yes, it can be but I take that and know it will pick up again soon. I would rather be able to focus on my own hours and my own pace than being thrown about in a 9 - 5 job and go through the stress that makes my health issues worse.

One thing that people fall to understand about online job is that it can be done at time convenience no matter how you get occupied with your offline business. sometimes people got involved with online after there day jobs.

I am still a student and as such I am not even eligible for the conventional jobs.

This is to say I do not have any job.

The only making money opportunities that I'm exploring are the only options I have .

One thing that people fall to understand about online job is that it can be done at time convenience no matter how you get occupied with your offline business. sometimes people got involved with online after there day jobs.
It is not as easy as said, as there are so many unforseen circumstance that might sprout out in your way that might hinder your earning potential from either offline or an online platform or endeavor.

Actually anyone who wants to be successful in life, most work hard and to some extent, you most be stressed up though expanding your earnings streams online, shouldn't be a problem because you have other jobs offline because it can be done at your convenience.

Forums doesn't require a lot of time during working hours as there are little breaks on work you could browse all of them from your mobile phone, work that needs skill or concentration like microjobs or tasks or gigs needs to be outside working hours.

Forums doesn't require a lot of time during working hours as there are little breaks on work you could browse all of them from your mobile phone, work that needs skill or concentration like microjobs or tasks or gigs needs to be outside working hours.

Well, it all depends on how fast you could type. If you can type really fast, then you can make good money on forums. It takes me around one and a half hour to make a single dollar on paid forums.

I don't really have a regular job ad I only work online and hope that one day I would be able to make my full time income online. But even if I had, u would still work online as a side hustle.

I don't have a 9 to 5 job at the moment and I am not interested. If I want to work offline I will probably start my own business and employ people. Now I am more concentrated in making money online.

No I don't have a 9 to 5 hours job because I'm still a student. But whenever I'm home for break I find one to do. For now, I'm fully focused on online job since it doesn't require me to be physically present in a location.

I don't have a 9 to 5 job at the moment and I am not interested. If I want to work offline I will probably start my own business and employ people. Now I am more concentrated in making money online.

If you want, then you could also start a freelancing company as well. This could also make you a lots of money. You have to get clients and hire freelancers as well.

If you want, then you could also start a freelancing company as well. This could also make you a lots of money. You have to get clients and hire freelancers as well.
starting a freelancing company is a very good idea but it is not as easy as you think. I think starting a micro job platform may be much better and easier for you to succeed especially when the pay rate is high.

Actually my offline busy jobs, like 24 hours can not stopped me from earnings online unless when I don't. I always make time schedule for everything I wanted to achieve both to worked online and offline.

I have a job which i normally do from 9a.m to five innthe afternoon and immediately after that I go to my own business which is baking from five to around 9 p.m in the evening , and I also do work online in between whenever I am free from my online work .

I work 8-5 job and work a little online not too much of course I love my job so it's not a problem for me I post on bizdustry and things like that I can buy something nice for me or for others for money that I earned online

For me I don't have any offline 5-8 job. What I usually do is doing some normal hustles here and there to make ends meet. This comprises of small businesses that I do offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds