Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find you earn more money this time of the year?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I think most business see an uptick, even if what you earn is based purely on ad revenue.

I am curious to see everyone's experiences here though. Do you find you earn more this time of the year thanks to the holiday season?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think most business see an uptick, even if what you earn is based purely on ad revenue.

I am curious to see everyone's experiences here though. Do you find you earn more this time of the year thanks to the holiday season?
Many people are struggling to make more money during this festive season. But I can say exactly how much people are earning nowadays in this festive period. If anybody can tell us how people are experiencing this festive period earning.

I don't really see much of a change around this time of the year. I wish I did, but I don't usually see any increase, but to be fair, I also don't see any decrease in my earnings around this time either. Unless you count having to buy presents for Christmas. :D

I don't really see more greater earning site this year,in my case the reverse is the case. It's bizdustry that is paying a dollar per day in all the site I am working.

I don't really see more greater earning site this year,in my case the reverse is the case. It's bizdustry that is paying a dollar per day in all the site I am working.

Well, I also do not see any difference at all. However, there are times when I trade in cryptocurrencies and the rates of cryptocurrencies are much higher at some point. This is the only difference that I could notice.

Since we are in the festive season, I have been trying so hard to make money but I couldn't make more than the money i have been making before , but I have been trying other earning site just to add to my earning ,

This time of the year is a period of festivities. So many people would like to have money to celebrate, that is why everyone makes more money during this time of the year. It's a season of giving as well.
Imagine the many things you can do with having so much money during the festivities, you can take yourself and your love ones to somewhere that is very fancy and have a good time

Well, I also do not see any difference at all. However, there are times when I trade in cryptocurrencies and the rates of cryptocurrencies are much higher at some point. This is the only difference that I could notice.
Even in the forex trading I didn't make a good profit record. I trade in binary and the prediction I made as a beginner burst the whole of my account completely.

Even in the forex trading I didn't make a good profit record. I trade in binary and the prediction I made as a beginner burst the whole of my account completely.
I use to trade synthetic indices but it is very volatile and you can lose a lot of money doing it for a long period of time and your strategy does not matter as the system is always designed to go against you

Imagine the many things you can do with having so much money during the festivities, you can take yourself and your love ones to somewhere that is very fancy and have a good time
you get it, it's the end of the year. You would want to have good time with others. For this reason everyone struggles to earn as much as possible, no one wants to spend detty December indoors because if being broke.

Well for myself, I can admit the fact that my earnings this year is far less compared to that of last year though it was because of how busy I am with offline office duty but hope to put more effort.

Can you tell me more about how you trade in the binary trading platform? What is binary trading and is it less risky as compared to Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading?

Can you tell me more about how you trade in the binary trading platform? What is binary trading and is it less risky as compared to Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading?
Binary is not different from forex trading, it's actually part of trading through prediction of when a particular currency will increase by a pip or decrease and placing an amount, ones it goes contrary to your production in the chat, then you loose your stake.

I don't really see much of a change around this time of the year. I wish I did, but I don't usually see any increase, but to be fair, I also don't see any decrease in my earnings around this time either. Unless you count having to buy presents for Christmas. :D
It depends on the area of business you are into, as this would determine what the festive period would look like for you, let's say you work in the transport industry, this festive period would be very productive for you.

This time of the year is a period of festivities. So many people would like to have money to celebrate, that is why everyone makes more money during this time of the year. It's a season of giving as well.
Yes you're right by saying so, this is a festival period were most people make the time to reach there loved ones either in the village, planning seems to be very difficult.

Due to me only starting back fully in October 2022 I have found that more customers have come to me for orders than they did in the beginning and I have had a slight uptick in orders but nothing major. I guess it really depends on the customers that find you and whether they can afford to pay for your services at this time of year, sometimes especially with the holidays being so close, they tend to put more of their money into that than ordering services.

It depends on the area of business you are into, as this would determine what the festive period would look like for you, let's say you work in the transport industry, this festive period would be very productive for you.
Probably, there are some businesses that always makes people reasonable amount of money in this festive. I think the transport business will be very lucrative because a lot of people will be traveling to different locations.

For those who are working online it would be the same in all the seasons but in offline jobs maybe it is different, online jobs helped people to work even during the pandemic.

The year is about to run out but I entered the year without any form of goals and plan but eventually I did wonder I never imagined. In feel the upcoming year would be better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds