Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find that online businesses are the future?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
With this Pandemic continuing to be a burden on the majority of us, it got me thinking. Will we start to see more businesses go online instead? I feel that this pandemic is never ending, and the majority of people will have to move their businesses 100% online. Do you think that future will become a reality? Or will the pandemic go away and will things go back to normal?

Advertisement Placeholder
Regardless of the pandemic, the future was always heading towards the online direction. The pandemic has only sped up the process. However, not every business will become 100% online, for example, supermarkets. They have online stores already but for a lot of people, physically buying their groceries is more convenient than ordering them online. Main reason being, physically, they will get their shopping instantly with no dispatch and delivery wait time. Although quite a lot of places do same-day delivery nowadays, they charge extra for that, and for a working class person, they'd rather spend that money elsewhere. Also, for clothes, you can't try clothes on to ensure it is the correct fit online.

The problem with online stuff is it assumes the world is relatively safe and at peace. I mean, threats to online stuff could be a major target in a war. Also, there is the threat of natural disasters.

However, though, the same is true with electricity. The world is set up to run on it. It's basically helpless without it. We don't have an 19th century backup plan if it cannot be recovered or recovered quickly enough.

I personally do because I haven’t myself bought anything offline for awhile. And with many physical shops shutting down, I don’t see how they can survive with this ongoing pandemic.

I think If we start dreaming and believing in a better future, we will attract it, and we will live it because what we focus on becomes our reality, either offline or online.

Definitely. Most business other than physical products can be handled almost completely online now

I doubts if things will ever go back to normal as we used to know it. going online is our new normal due to the so many advantages that comes with it such as limited audience, cheaper cost and others so many businesses in my opinion will go completely online while some will be more online and less offline

Regardless of the pandemic, the future was always heading towards the online direction. The pandemic has only sped up the process. However, not every business will become 100% online, for example, supermarkets. They have online stores already but for a lot of people, physically buying their groceries is more convenient than ordering them online. Main reason being, physically, they will get their shopping instantly with no dispatch and delivery wait time. Although quite a lot of places do same-day delivery nowadays, they charge extra for that, and for a working class person, they'd rather spend that money elsewhere. Also, for clothes, you can't try clothes on to ensure it is the correct fit online.
Yeah that's true.everything can't be make online.

You need to listen to podcast about how at this time and for a long time also how the economy moves in games, that world is incredible when it comes to making money through that medium. Many people have curious ways of making a virtual living, I recommend podcasts if you want to see more virtual economies

Yes , it occurred to me during the pandemic when I saw a lot of people loosing their jobs where they used to go physically. Now when the traffic towards the online work , freelancing increased it's pretty much obvious.

well for me i haven't bought anything in a shop only food my cloth and other stuff i buy them from online so yea i think its the future

Online businesses have been with us for many years, but in general they have been considered too complicated. In my specific area (education) there have been countless missed opportunities. What I do believe is that the pandemic, even after it is overcome, will leave a deep mark that will make online alternatives more visible and possible in all types of business. Right now, I am starting my own online academy after leaving my university job.

Online work is already very common in many jobs, the worker is more efficient since the stress disappears when moving from the residence to the company

The pandemic has raged on for several months in many countries, and gradually, the hope that things would ever return to regular starts fading away. Do people start wondering if that was the new normal? People begin to wonder if businesses will ever open again, and concerns start growing economically. The mind begins coming to terms and embracing the reality of the internet space, with its advantages being fully utilized and explored. The internet space has evolved so much that making money online is becoming more plausible, and websites play a crucial role.

I think if anything, the coronavirus has shown us that it is mostly only online companies that stay alive and well during a crisis. All the tech companies stocks have gone up incredibly amounts in the recent months, along with game developers etc. All that offer products online.

Meanwhile, airline industries are even having a hard time to recover.

Lately there are many new online marts. That's not the only field which is getting digitalized and this trend is being observed in other fields as well. Most of the people are opting for online transactions due to smartphones.

Almost all the people have smartphones now and they are aware of the basic security measures as well. In the near future, I highly doubt anyone would purchase stuff from a local shop unless it's necessary. Even I use Bigbasket, Amazon a lot these days and I haven't gone out anywhere for close to 3 months now.

pretty much what you are attempting to try to are a few things on the lines of ebay. if you look online you'll be able to realize programs to assist you manage data, orders, addresses, and a bunch of different things. simply check it out. Also, it'd be a decent plan to urge an admirer to assist you out.

Most possible that a part will move online, but there are still a lot of important ones that will be better done face to face.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds