Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find that online businesses are the future?

With your post..I believe online business has already show itself to be the new marketing platform or network for any business owner, so get started on it

Advertisement Placeholder
Probably in the future more businesses will operate online but offline businesses will still be around for a very long time. And the pandemy can't last forever anyways

Yes as many stores now putting efforts on online business and many small business owners are making their websites and selling online with setting up delivery system specially food/takeaway who is most hit by COVID and they found new opportunity to sale their food online.

Yes online businesses are the future, especially when you invest in Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and ETHEREUM

I believe that since the pandemic with COVID-19 started, we will do more online and I think it will be more profitable than before.

I assumed that everything becomes digital. Even the currencies are converted into digital. I believe that the upcoming future for the onlne business will be profitable. People buy stuff by stying home espicly in summer. So opening an online business will be a good idea

I think in some countries during the pandemic people were ordering goods online and robot were used to covey them to prevent the spread of the virus ,so having a business online is good

Things will surely go back to businesses being offline but a large percentage will still be online.

I think that we are already directed to online business, it is our present and the future. It does not mean that offline businesses are going to disappear, but nevertheless the main one will be online, for the convenience and publicity that it contains. I even think that without the pandemic we would have the same results sooner rather than later.

With this Pandemic continuing to be a burden on the majority of us, it got me thinking. Will we start to see more businesses go online instead? I feel that this pandemic is never ending, and the majority of people will have to move their businesses 100% online. Do you think that future will become a reality? Or will the pandemic go away and will things go back to normal?
Yes, I believe that online businesses are the future. Even if the pandemic ends, online businesses will still remain and grow. This is because many people have enjoyed the luxury of ordering things online and waiting for them to be delivered to their places. The busy lives also makes online shopping more convenient for many.

depends on the situation that you have and your job. I give you an example:
during the pandemic, the restaurant change their way to online services (they have Facebook pages and they promote their foods there including the shipping until the home of clients).
also, our studies at the university don't need us to go there and study, we're studying online and that's better for sure.

however, some businesses can't worth online.

Online business is now not the future, since the pandemic came, online businesses have boom, Facebook CEO can testify to that

The Pandemic aint going anytime soon.
Yes, Future businesses are all going digital now, and we should join it and not be left behind

Amazon has set a standard for online business globally. More people are embracing the idea of shopping online. From electronics to fashion and groceries, online shopping is cheaper and more convenient.
Brick and mortar shops will still exist but online shops are the main deal now.

Brick and mortar shops will still exist but online shops are the main deal now.
Even brick and mortar shops will probably go online since now this kind of businesses are delivering the products to your house. So it would be much easier for clients to order online instead of wasting time going to the shop

Even brick and mortar shops will probably go online since now this kind of businesses are delivering the products to your house. So it would be much easier for clients to order online instead of wasting time going to the shop
Yes,they're doing that recently but brick and mortar shops will still exist because some stuffs are better brought physically in shops. Small commodities are purchased from neighbourhood stores.

Almost everything is been digitized these days and certainly there’d be improvements in all aspect of technology so I believe online businesses is the future of world economy

Yes, most of young people are jobless, most people are now coming to terms with online businesses. Besides most companies have also gone online and employees are now working online while at home. The pandemic has become one of the driving forces towards achieving it.

I was not a fan of online business not only when this pandemic issues open my eyes
My brothers and sisters if you don't have any online business skill please go and do it because it hold a large future, it is not affected by physical factors
And you can move your whole office any were you go
So you see that online business is the real deal

Online is not a replacement for offline businesses or vice versa. As for the pandemic, a lot of people took their business online but the pandemic will not last forever and offline business will be back to normal again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds