Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you find that online businesses are the future?

With this Pandemic continuing to be a burden on the majority of us, it got me thinking. Will we start to see more businesses go online instead? I feel that this pandemic is never ending, and the majority of people will have to move their businesses 100% online. Do you think that future will become a reality? Or will the pandemic go away and will things go back to normal?
Doing business online is very beneficial. And I will do business of selling shoes in the future online because it is very profitable and my interest is also very high in it. He gave me a lot of experience because I have done this job very well and I will do it in future also because I have a lot of earning and profit. And this is a very good source to generate income because it has a lot of work in online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Online is not a replacement for offline businesses or vice versa. As for the pandemic, a lot of people took their business online but the pandemic will not last forever and offline business will be back to normal again.
I think like you, offline business will return to normal. It is true that they will not be all since some have been disappearing, online businesses will surely remain, perhaps not with the same influx since many will have to return to their offices. Both businesses will continue in the future with or without a pandemic.

Yes I believe that online business is the future. Most especially e-commerce and dropshipping Business. Due to the current spread and increase in the current pandemic most people won't want to have a physical contact with one another, hence, it will allow different e-commerce Business to move faster for investors

With this Pandemic continuing to be a burden on the majority of us, it got me thinking. Will we start to see more businesses go online instead? I feel that this pandemic is never ending, and the majority of people will have to move their businesses 100% online. Do you think that future will become a reality? Or will the pandemic go away and will things go back to normal?
The method embedded in an online training is quite incomparable with offline business, in that it tenders easier access to customers without compulsory physical contact required in the process involved in changing of products ownership or service rendered. However, online businesses has come to stay, and will also be here to stand the test of time.

Yes dear the next age will be of advanced technology and digital currency will cover whole world and ultimately people will go for the online business development,
In a nut shell, our future is online.

Regardless of the pandemic, the future was always heading towards the online direction. The pandemic has only sped up the process. However, not every business will become 100% online, for example, supermarkets. They have online stores already but for a lot of people, physically buying their groceries is more convenient than ordering them online. Main reason being, physically, they will get their shopping instantly with no dispatch and delivery wait time. Although quite a lot of places do same-day delivery nowadays, they charge extra for that, and for a working class person, they'd rather spend that money elsewhere. Also, for clothes, you can't try clothes on to ensure it is the correct fit online.
Yes i think freelancing is the best option for future and this process is very helpful for people

The world has been digiatalized. Even offline businesses have been trying to market their business online. In some years to come, there won't even be offline businesses. The pandemic and civilization are the determinant factors though.

Believe me online presence for business is something that people have started considering . The covid-19 pandemic has opened people's eyes towards the benefits of having online presence. Online business is not really affected by natural disasters or pandemic

With the current high growth rate of online Businesses occasioned by the coronavirus pandemic, I think online Businesses is the future of business, it's well capable of replacing offline businesses.
Online Businesses has several advantages over offline businesses, like for me I prefers to buy my clothing online because I hate the stress that comes with having to go and be buying clothes in different stores and it has been working for me. And I am very sure that there are several people like me who prefers online shopping to offline shopping.

You’ll have a large and wide future if you start online business as a result of i assume online business can widespread in next 5 to 10 years.

Without any overstatement, online business has been taken over a offline business. Because many people is taking their business in to online due to pandemic and buyers don't want to go for offline to buy things, they are gradually adapt to online to buy what they are wanting.

The world is going digital, and virtually everything now run online, learning, religious activities, also with the pandemic that as lock every body down, if your business is not online you might be losing out. And come to think of it going online is less stressful and with profit as well

No doubt, the future of businesses are Online businesses. Many start-ups and entrepreneur couldn't picture the business going online and fully automated. With the incidence of the covid 19 and it effect on businesses all over the word, the zeal to solve all problems hindering businesses to fully support the automated ways of doing businesses and also an eye opener for businesses that doesn't plan to automate their businesses.

In the online business, I am thinking about is the fabric business because it has a lot of scope in the online field and speaking of it, there are fabrics because there are quite a big platform on which I saw them having a clothing in which amazon & daraz etc.

Even when the pandemic era ends the online business will continue to be flexing its muscles. Now that restaurants and supermarkets are exploiting the style of order-and-delivery for their products instead of the dine-in and personal shopping do you think there will be a big change when the virus leaves us? That scheme of order-and-delivery is here to stay. I remember the banks before the internet that you have to go to the bank to check on your balance but now you just check it on their website. Online businesses will not be 100% but definitely it will eclipse the number of the offline businesses.

Even when the pandemic era ends the online business will continue to be flexing its muscles. Now that restaurants and supermarkets are exploiting the style of order-and-delivery for their products instead of the dine-in and personal shopping do you think there will be a big change when the virus leaves us? That scheme of order-and-delivery is here to stay. I remember the banks before the internet that you have to go to the bank to check on your balance but now you just check it on their website. Online businesses will not be 100% but definitely it will eclipse the number of the offline businesses.
It's exactly what I think, online businesses are booming and will continue to do so. However, it will not be 100%, many older entrepreneurs are not attracted to the digital world and older customers do not like it either. In populations that do not reach the internet, it would also be affected if everything changed to the digital world.

The pandemic and its resultant effects on economies and businesses is an eye opener to many businesses, so even if the pandemic stops today, things will never go back the way it was. People will never wait for another pandemic to come and throw their businesses upside down, so many businesses will move atleast part of their business online in order to mitigate against any unforseen circumstances.

Businesses are already heading towards the direction of online business type. The online community is shaping up to take over the trend when it comes to doing business. It has already started before the pandemic struck, regardless of the pandemic, online business is still shaping for good.

Regardless of the current state of the world, as far as there is still access to internet and social medias, online businesses will still remain normal and grow better in the nearest future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds