Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel like you are obliged to carry on a family business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me I would love to start something new and become the owner of my own business
Continuing with the family business will make things worse, the pressure to succeed when running a family business is much

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it is optional, where the person feels good. Although it is always good to have your own business I have independent and if you can, continue working in the family business or leave it
I concur I believe it should be optional and not out of compellsion or a do or die affairs, what if you have another business of your own z then you should not be forced to do what you don't really have flee for

I concur I believe it should be optional and not out of compellsion or a do or die affairs, what if you have another business of your own z then you should not be forced to do what you don't really have flee for
Alright @Fatima , so we agree that the family business should be an option and not an obligation. If people like it and want to do it, it will be fine, but if on the contrary they have other proposals or businesses outside the family, you should not present any problem with your relatives.

yes of course if my family has a business running after generations why not i join that ? it is better for me to join an already running business to take care properly other than taking anything else with risk measurements.

If a family business is doing fairy well, do you think setting up your own business is a good idea? I am sure there are dreams but instead of starting something from scratch, isn't it a good idea to improvise an established business?
Some people I know doesn't like to continue the family business, as they feel they need to start something on their own. If it's an entirely new business then it can be justified a little. Still, if it's a similar business then I don't really get the point of, starting a new one. What do you guys think?
Everyone has thier own mindset and their own perspective about things. If someone doesn't want to carry the familu business then it is totally up to him. No one can force him. It's his life and his decision. If he wants to start from scratch then let him do that. He is not taking anything from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds