Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I travelled a few times as well to get some materials for a project and stuffs like that. I like to travel, so anything that involves travelling for work or otherwise I'm always down for it.

It's depend on the type business at hand there are some that are really important that requires you traveling so be it as long as it's will bring about success and profit

I have never traveled for a job before, except during my service year where I was posted to work in another state for a year. The experience was fun and tasking at the same time, as I had to cope with different lifestyle that I was not used too, and other cultures as well.

I have never traveled to another place just because I want to render a service. Rather people usually come to me from far place just to make use of my service.

No. I've never travel to work. I only worked online but for offline I don't normally work. But I normally travel whenever I'm going back to school.

I have never travel to another place just to render services to people over there. But I have a friend who usually go to other place to render service to the people and he was able to know about most states in the country.

Well I have spent most of my time while in school during my industrial training moving from one company to the other to render them the required services on daily basis. it hasn't been easy.

Well I travel a lot for my work because it requires it and sometimes the vacation or trip is always very nice and I get to see new places and I get to meet new people

Well I'm a partner with a multinational company that is into E-commerce, and also into multilevel marketing business. So I oftentimes travel as a resource person for a seminar in and outside my domicile. But this doesn't stop my online engagements...

I commute to my offline work. It takes me 30 minutes to reach my workplace through a bus. I work part time and I do not have full time work. I also work online in my spare time.

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
I do not travel for work.
My offline work does not require having to travel from a state a country to another.
I would love to have such jobs anyways.

I have never travel to another place just to render services to people over there. But I have a friend who usually go to other place to render service to the people and he was able to know about most states in the country.
That's very great. I also never traveled to another country or state to render a service. But what kind of business does your friend do?

Yes , I had travelled 400+ kms to work in another state in our country for temporary. I usually travel by Train because it is less stressful and more comfortable than cars or buses.

before yes, I used to travel for work but now I don't do that. when I was younger yes, I could say I liked it. I could see the world, I could see other places ... but now I wouldn't do the same because it doesn't allow me time and energy :))

I love to travel for work because it's an avenue to learn and see other places asides where I'm based. It's always fun.
I remember when I was posted last to a remote area on a National assignment and the reception I got was five star.
I'll really love a job that allows me travel enough.

Yes I have so many times. It gives you the chance to meet clients personally and also helps to discover potential business opportunities from meetings or conferences.

No. I don't travel for work. Most of my work is online or I just use to ride public transportation as a means to be at my working area. It's good to know that you have the experience for about a year of flying in an airplane for you to be in your office. As of now our house is my office because I am working online. I don't need to travel anywhere else in order to work. I am in the comfort of my own home.

Yes I have. it was a bad experience though. After spending days stressing myself the pay wasn't just worth it. But somehow it was somehow nice, got to meet new people and all that

Basically the jobs i have been oppourtune to do abd engaged in are mostly around where i live,except in some few occations where i have to travel out of the state to carry out my job,but not oversees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds