Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever have issues with procrastination in work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are there any times where you procrastinate during work? Like instead of actually doing work, instead you're stuck on tiktok watching videos, or you're off playing games on your phone or pc. How do you deal with procrastination? Does it cause issues with work? Or do you mostly keep it in check?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course. I struggle with procrastinating but I'm still working on it by applying some techniques including the Pomodoro technique and deep work as well. That way, I'm able to achieve something everyday

Are there any times where you procrastinate during work? Like instead of actually doing work, instead you're stuck on tiktok watching videos, or you're off playing games on your phone or pc. How do you deal with procrastination? Does it cause issues with work? Or do you mostly keep it in check?

Honestly speaking, I do procrastinate. There are many reasons for that and one of the main reasons why I procrastinate is due to the fact that I am not being paid well for my work.

Procrastination destroy someone's career and reputation so it could give bad impression about a great people that have ability to offer good money. I don't like this act so working at the right time builds good reputation and good career.

I think I might just be able to relate to this very situation. There are times that I will feel so weak to do what I know I should do and I would end up postponing the whole thing till it's near late.

It's rarely happens to me because I am just discipline to make sure that all the things I've planned for the day must be achieved. So sometimes it is not always easy.

It happens to me a lot so this is why I have planned to change before next year towards my work. It is even affecting my financial status so a time to change for better so as to earn big money like others.

I think that procrastinating at work is a big flaw in my character, which I like to do as well. I have to learn how to prioritize tasks and complete them early, and I am working to change this attitude

I think that procrastinating at work is a big flaw in my character, which I like to do as well. I have to learn how to prioritize tasks and complete them early, and I am working to change this attitude
This is really the same with me and I friend once said that if you do one thing everyday, that you would be vulnerable to that procrastination mindset. I am working on mine too.

Lately, I have come to realise that I'm becoming lazy and do not get to perform lots of tasks like I used to do in the past.

This is why I'm working on good sense of self discipline.

Procrastination has been the challenges factors I always encounter in my online works.
But I recently I have developed a routine to help me surmount this great challenge.

Honestly speaking, I do procrastinate. There are many reasons for that and one of the main reasons why I procrastinate is due to the fact that I am not being paid well for my work.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, most people tends to be lazy and procrastinate because they don't usually earn from the work you do, is not easy seriously.

The bitter truth is that procrastination always happen in our plan of work , we tend to have divided attention sometimes just to enjoy ourselves by staying glued to our mobile phone when we are supposed to be working . But I also normally do it only when I am free at work .

It's rarely happens to me because I am just discipline to make sure that all the things I've planned for the day must be achieved. So sometimes it is not always easy.

It is good to see that you have discipline. People who have discipline enjoy life in a much better way because their discipline helps them to survive the toughness and hardships.

It is good to see that you have discipline. People who have discipline enjoy life in a much better way because their discipline helps them to survive the toughness and hardships.
Seriously , being able to stick to your plans and concentrate on what you are interested to do is not easy , even when there are so many ways you could be distracted , most especially from your friends and families

Procrastination has always being the reason for many people loosing jobs as a career. I sometimes do procrastinate but unwillingly due to stress or fatigue but I try to avoid it being a habit.

If you want to be successful in this life you are not expected to have the spirit of procrastination, a lot of people have failed because if this same reason.

I've gotten a phone that has a freezer for apps. Out of sight, is really out of mind and it allows me to do my work without distractions.

Procrastination is something that I have always battled with for a long time now. I am now beginning to look for a way I can arrange my to do list in such a way that I do not have to leave it for later.

If you want to be successful in this life you are not expected to have the spirit of procrastination, a lot of people have failed because if this same reason.
The act of procrastination sometimes leads to laziness at work and even when you are at home , you leave the chores you are supposed to handle by postponing it everytime thereby affecting you in the near future .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds