Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever have issues with procrastination in work?

I struggle with procrastination when working sometimes. I think it's quite normal for everyone. I try to keep it in check though so i don't end up making a loss due to procrastination.

Advertisement Placeholder
Procrastination is actually something very bad that you can lose a lot of ground. I used to struggle with procrastination in the past but then I discovered that I can do all that by having an active calendar.

When trying to make money online, I am always and very important to be disciplined on your areas of concentration as there are so many things that are said I will easily divert your attention. Such as sports
Laughs. You're really right about that. I think a whole lot of things could be a distraction including sports. I could remember when I got a phone call that there was an ongoing match at that moment I had to leave everything I was doing.

Procrastination has always being the reason for many people loosing jobs as a career. I sometimes do procrastinate but unwillingly due to stress or fatigue but I try to avoid it being a habit.
Probably, procrastination is very bad when it comes to work. Whenever you are doing any kind of work you need some level of consistency and persistence if you want to be successful.

Phones in general and social media is a major distraction of so many peoples around the world . You can easily get distracted by social media and mobile phone than most other things in life. Lolz, we have to be disciplined against all these things.
You said it all. Phone and social media are greatest sources of distraction for human. If remove the two, it's not understatement that many genius and tech guru will arises.
Phones in general and social media is a major distraction of so many peoples around the world . You can easily get distracted by social media and mobile phone than most other things in life. Lolz, we have to be disciplined against all these things.
You said it all. Phone and social media are greatest sources of distraction for human. If remove the two, it's not understatement that many genius and tech guru will arises.

Last edited:

Exactly , in as much as mobile phone is also very important because it help us assess important information easily, but that does not mean that we have to be addicted to it to a point that we do not have a mind of our own.

All these things requires understanding most especially by family members . Everybody have the right to have peace of mind and to seek freedom . I don't see it as anything bads if someone choose to focus online and stay isolated.

Yes, family members must try to understand. However, if you are earning money and not supporting the family, then things may not be in your favour and I have noticed that this is a really common thing in my country.

Exactly , in as much as mobile phone is also very important because it help us assess important information easily, but that does not mean that we have to be addicted to it to a point that we do not have a mind of our own.
Unfortunately, majority of people got addicted to mobile phone these days. And you can't blame people who are addicted to it. Even sometimes despite the tasks on table, I still got stuck to social media on my phone.

Yes, family members must try to understand. However, if you are earning money and not supporting the family, then things may not be in your favour and I have noticed that this is a really common thing in my country.
Lolz, I don't really understand what do you said here. you mean if you are not helping your family with your earning that you will automatically turns into a poor man ?

A lot of times, there are times where i have a lot of pictures to edit but i am just too relaxed, am like let me watch a movie first, let me play a few games for some minutes, things like that.

I used to procrastinate a lot but now I have surmounted it through series of experiences that I have gained on so many learning and earning platforms . If you procrastinate, the possibility of gaining progress in business will be very slim.

I used to procrastinate a lot but now I have surmounted it through series of experiences that I have gained on so many learning and earning platforms . If you procrastinate, the possibility of gaining progress in business will be very slim.

Procrastination is one of the most common problems. Even I do procrastinate and have a harder time focusing on work sometimes and sometimes, I simply do not feel like working hard.

It happens to me a lot of time. I will want to rest by going through my phone for latest news but before I know I would have been stuck at Tiktok and facebook watching videos.

That's why I don't take my phone beside me now when I'm working.
Haha i can totally relate with this, TikTok especially is a time killer, they know just the right videos that would draw your attention. Like myself i would want to go and research a particular thing on YouTube but once i get there i end up watching something else.

Procrastination is one of the most common problems. Even I do procrastinate and have a harder time focusing on work sometimes and sometimes, I simply do not feel like working hard.
It will be the best decision to stop procrastination because it is one of the things that could kill your morale and it will make you lose focus on your target . Procrastination will not make you hit your target.

I am prone to procrastination. This is one of the issues I am struggling since a long time. Since I have procrastination issues, I don't like people who procrastinate. I procrastinate whenever I am overwhelmed with work.

It will be the best decision to stop procrastination because it is one of the things that could kill your morale and it will make you lose focus on your target . Procrastination will not make you hit your target.

There are many things that could lead to procrastination. One such thing that causes procrastination is bad health. If I am facing health issues, then i may procrastinate even more.

There are many things that could lead to procrastination. One such thing that causes procrastination is bad health. If I am facing health issues, then i may procrastinate even more.
When you're not in sound health there's a possibility of procrastinating but there are tons of people who are well and sound but procrastination has become part and parcel of them, such people could hardly achieve success in life.

Are there any times where you procrastinate during work? Like instead of actually doing work, instead you're stuck on tiktok watching videos, or you're off playing games on your phone or pc. How do you deal with procrastination? Does it cause issues with work? Or do you mostly keep it in check?
It do happens to me most of the time back then around five years ago when i dint really have much work to do , i normally procastinate during work, but nowadays , my phone is always locked up whenever I am at work .

Missed deadlines, incomplete work, and lower productivity can all result from procrastination. Furthermore, guilt, worry, and despair may result from it. Setting realistic goals and breaking down activities into smaller, more manageable portions are crucial for overcoming procrastination. Also, maintaining a routine and remembering to take regular breaks might help to maintain attention and drive.

Are there any times when you procrastinate during work? Like instead of doing work, instead, you're stuck on TikTok watching videos, or you're off playing games on your phone or pc. How do you deal with procrastination? Does it cause issues with work? Or do you mostly keep it in check?
I am tapped into procrastination. Many times I do abandon my work and I know the primary cause is laziness. At times I have to drive myself out of my comfort zone to work but most times I prefer staying at him doing nothing. But after some time, I realized my business is in danger of collapsing, and since then adjusted. It was then I realized that hard work with full dedication and concentration pays off

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds