Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever have issues with procrastination in work?

Unfortunately for me, procrastination was one of my big problems in the past, it was very difficult for me to work on my goals or simply not wander around every time I could, luckily I have spent a few years now where procrastination is no longer a problem and now it's the opposite, if I'm not doing something productive, I honestly get mad at myself and my mind starts telling me that I'm wasting my time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are there any times where you procrastinate during work? Like instead of actually doing work, instead you're stuck on tiktok watching videos, or you're off playing games on your phone or pc. How do you deal with procrastination? Does it cause issues with work? Or do you mostly keep it in check?
I used to procrastinate a lot when I was still living with my parents. It was easy for me to keep making excuses because they made all provision for every single thing I needed. Becoming independent showed me procrastination will be the end of me. It's why I don't do it today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds