Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you decorate your forum for Valentine's?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
February is the month of love and with that comes Valentine's Day. Some people I have noticed tend to change the theme or add something small to the forum such as a logo change or maybe some holiday features for Valentine's Day.

Do you decorate your forum for Valentine's? If you do, what do you usually add?

I don't decorate my forum for any holidays, but to say the least, I think decorating a resource board for Valentine's would be kind of weird. Maybe a logo change wouldn't be a bad thing, but a whole decked-out skin devoted to Valentine's on such a board would probably be unnecessary.

My forums do not mark any events, including Valentine's Day. I do not see any purpose of decorating for events.

I would like to, but as my forum is new, it would take me a lot of time to develop a specific style. Perhaps, if I find time. :)

I usually don't decorate my forums for Holidays, but my co admin on Gex Forums @TwitchisMental did deck out our forum for Halloween and Christmas and it looked great!

For some of the bigger holidays I like to season the forum up haha. Valentines day not so much.

I used to decorate my forum for Valentine's Day years and years ago, but nowadays it's hard to find time to prep for all of that.

Nope. I decorate it for Christmas, Easter, and Halloween, but I don't have a special theme for Valentine's Day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest