Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you consider website speed as key to improving site traffic?

Credits
It is important that website owners understand that there is a key part of webiste traffic that relates to website load speed. Most SEO analysts claim that the website speed should be optimised, if you are looking for more visitors to your website. There are reports that once your website loads faster, there will be a better user experience, reducing bounce rates. Personally, I get discouraged visiting websites that load pages slower and even when i visit, I don't stay longer there. Do you consider the website loading speed as a key factor or it doesn't matter to you as a site owner?

Advertisement Placeholder
People do not come to your site just because your site has a great speed. However, people will stay on your site if it loads faster. If your website has a great speed, it might have a better rank as search bots prefer sites with faster loading speed. If your site is an online store and if your site loads in 3.5 seconds, your conversion will be high.

I don't think there is any user that is going to waste his time on your site if it loads very slow because a lot of people have so many things they need to do. Making sure they can easily access your website is something that will be beneficial to you. So, it is very important for you to work on your website speed to make sure that once the connect to it, it is going to be easy for them to navigate on it.

Even if traffic does not increase, I would prefer to increase speed of my website for the comfort of visitors so they can browse easily.

Website speed is very important factor.

I completely agree with you! Nobody likes to stress himself whenever using a website which is the reason why ensuring that the speed of your website loading is something that is very fast. This is so that people can know that it is going to be convenient and easy for them to make use of the website.

On an internet where you waste megabytes loading really simple resources, it's nice to be the one who keeps it simple.

Realistically if you've made it 'good enough' you shouldn't need to fuss about it - people are visiting for a reason and that takes point as long as the performance isn't distinctly bad.

Even if traffic does not increase, I would prefer to increase speed of my website for the comfort of visitors so they can browse easily.

Website speed is very important factor.

Thank you for answering. I believe that no visitor will be comfortable going to websites where they are met with some sluggish loading speed. It can be frustrating and can even make such a user not to visit the website frequently.

Thank you for answering. I believe that no visitor will be comfortable going to websites where they are met with some sluggish loading speed. It can be frustrating and can even make such a user not to visit the website frequently.

I know how frustrating it was for me these past two days with how poor my internet connection was. I couldn't do anything because it's not working. It's why I pay for two different internet subscription in order to do something. Imagine when it's a website speed that's causing it, I'll dump the site immediately!!

I think having a fast loading site will definitely help keep people logging in. I know I get annoyed when I can't easily access some of my favorite websites because they load slow. It can look bad to potential members if your site loads slowly.

Exactly! I might have a soft consideration for a website I used to visit that loads fast but suddenly start experiencing slow loading. But when it's a new website I'm still trying to get into, I wouldn't waste any time trying to use it. I will walk away immediately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds