Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you can earn online 20$ per day ?

Not $20, however I procured $2 with bitcoins mining every day. I had a good gaming PC with incredible GPU and processor. I start the mining cycle on it and in only 24 hour I procured $2. Its make me insatiable I kept my PC ON and digging for 24 hour without giving him a rest. As we probably aware mining took a bunches of intensity use, Which caused my GPU got burned and I lost my gaming PC
True. Not only do you overwork your GPU especially if it doesn't have the capacity. It takes a lot of power as well.
I think the best way is by being a freelancer, it isn't going to happen overnight, one would need to work hard at it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I actually don't earn daily I actually earn monthly and that is it but then i would so much like to actually to earn daily because I think it helps a lot in so many ways

That's true. Many freelancer earn a good amount online even more than some of the government workers. Freelancing site's are the best way to gain good income.

personally invest anywhere from 20-30 hours a week doing surveys, on top of my studying full time. Some days I will make $20 all day as you aim for. I prefer this, as opposed to a second job because I can pay partial attention to a laptop and be calm when I want to focus on family or watch
Netflix.

personally invest anywhere from 20-30 hours a week doing surveys, on top of my studying full time. Some days I will make $20 all day as you aim for. I prefer this, as opposed to a second job because I can pay partial attention to a laptop and be calm when I want to focus on family or watch
Netflix.
Earning that amount of money is very possible on surveys platforms, one thing I really like about surveys is that you don't need to have a skill set before you can earn.

I have a lot of income sources that can bring me good income every day. Sometimes, I make $20 or even more just from a single blog of mine. When I am lucky, I even get an article contract for $20.

I could possibly earn as high as that but I am not so active online all the time. I don't make up to that amount as $20 every day. I make an equivalent of that in like a period of two weeks.
I'm still working on enlarging the reach of my earnings.

I could possibly earn as high as that but I am not so active online all the time. I don't make up to that amount as $20 every day. I make an equivalent of that in like a period of two weeks.
I'm still working on enlarging the reach of my earnings.
I also make that amount in like two weeks. I wish I was earning that amount daily, it would be so cool. I know that may require one to be really hard working and also have really good skills.

At the moment as much as I wish I was earning $20 per day as that would help a great deal, I am not and probably only earning between $5 - $10 per day on some days and a little more on others. With me being a freelance working I can have days where I get a lot of orders in and I make quite a bit and then I have days where I get a little or nothing at all, it is very up and down. I love my job though and I enjoy it so I don't mind doing it as I know I will learn more through doing my job and the more I learn, the better my skills and the better the money I will make eventually.

I also make that amount in like two weeks. I wish I was earning that amount daily, it would be so cool. I know that may require one to be really hard working and also have really good skills.

I think that making that much money is possible if you start freelancing and start charging an hourly rate for your work. This makes it possible to make $20 each day.

I think that making that much money is possible if you start freelancing and start charging an hourly rate for your work. This makes it possible to make $20 each day.
$20 is absolutely superb and a good amount to begin with, most of the pay to post sites doesn't offer such privilages in a single day of work. I think freelancing is better than them.

$20 is absolutely superb and a good amount to begin with, most of the pay to post sites doesn't offer such privilages in a single day of work. I think freelancing is better than them.

I think that $20 per day is ideal amount of money. However, some people need up to $50 per day in order to survive. The fact remains that it might be really hard for a person to survive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds