Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you bring your business money home?

Maxi

Credits
I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is better to keep your money at home rather than keeping it at the shop. it could be very risky when you keep your money in the shop because there may be an attempt to break the shop to see if you're having some cash inside. The best option is to keep your money in the bank.

I'd rather open a special bank account for my business money. Keeping the money at home will be dangerous and keeping it in your shop is not advisable. So it is better you open a separate bank account for it.

Hmmm bringing your business money either home or leaving it in the shop is a disaster sometimes. because the shops can be broke down by intruders so is preferable to keep your money in the bank.

Bringing your business money home it is very risky because it is best you take it to the bank instead of bringing it to the home, for me I don't really bring my business money home, what I do before I close shop I send it to the bank.

No for me I don't do that, it actually depends on your preferability, but I don't think if it's a good idea to bring business money home, it's very risky to do that.

Well, for small businesses I would advise you take the money home and maybe leave some in the shop to be used the next day in case a customer would need a balance of his money after purchasing a product.
But for a large and established businesses, neither leave your money in your office nor at home but definitely in the bank.

I have heard some businessmen say that they can't leave their daily business sales money in their shop. They rather have it taken home at the end of the business day.

In my opinion, it's not safe to carry a big amount of money home. It's safer in the shop or better still have an arrangement with your bank to come and pick it up every day before the market closes.

If you have a safe, it should be okay to leave it. Also if you take everything home each day, you run a higher risk of being robbed. I think it is worth having a secondary hidden safe only you know about.

Business money is supposed to be used for solving one's needs, and it's clear that even our homes are essential parts of our lives that we can't keep our money away from.

The best option is the latter,this is because it would be very wiseto be making an arrangement with your credit officer to be coming at the close of work each day to be collecting your sales money for the day.

Actually sometimes I do bring my business money home even though I know it's very risk but I have no other alternative because banks will be closed by the time am done with sells.

I am somebody who is strict about her business money should be spent and I always try to keep it minimal by leaving it in the bank and bringing only the profit home where I can spend.

If you are running a big business , its not advisable to bring a huge amount of money home and also leave it in shop , the best thing is to take the money to the bank before the bank closes .

If you are running a big business , its not advisable to bring a huge amount of money home and also leave it in shop , the best thing is to take the money to the bank before the bank closes .
I wouldn't choose leaving the money at home or leaving the money at shop if it involves a very huge amount of money. it is advisable you keep the money at the bank where it will be more secured.

Well I do not usually bring my business money home because of the risk involve, so what I do mostly is to send my money to the bank immediately before we all close for business.

Well sometimes I fund of bringing. y business money at home though situations make such to happen most especially during weekend where banks in my area do close early.

Well sometimes I fund of bringing. y business money at home though situations make such to happen most especially during weekend where banks in my area do close early.
If the banks aren't opening at the weekend, then you will have no choice than to keep the money at home and always a sure to keep it in a very safe place and not expose it around. It is very important to keep money in a safe place

Actually bringing business money at home is very risky to some extent but sometimes situation makes things happen like that most especially during the weekend where banks closed in time.

I'm of the opinion that it's safer to take business money than leaving at shop. A lot of miscreants people break into people shop in the midnight to see if the owner left home there. While taken it home is risky, if you can live a private life and rent a house at where robbery cannot easily happen, taken business money home is not bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds