Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do people still say wrestling is fake?

Advertisement Placeholder
Being a wrestling fan and watching a lot of WWE, I have often had people say to me "Wrestling is fake" and whilst when I was a kid and knew no better I used to argue back, nowadays and now that I know better, I just simply say "I know, it's staged, it's acting and it's stunts and wrestlers can get hurt" and I leave it at that.

Whilst they may not hurt themselves all the time and they do take care when wrestling, it is very much a stunt and can be dangerous if something goes wrong.

Yes, same here. I hate the argument so much! I really feel like saying it is predetermined is the best route to go. Yes, I also thought as a kid it was real till people kept telling me 'oh it's fake!!!'.

I love it for what it is, and like being entertained.

I think a lot of people nowadays either don't watch or watch the John Cena meme. I dunno anyone saying it's fake that's new to it or young.

I still hear some people saying that wrestling is fake but it's usually those who are older and always had that attitude, to be honest. I can't say myself I hear it said as much about wrestling being fake from the younger people who watch it so it may be that it's died down a lot for the new people watching it but the older people who have known about it for years will always have that opinion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds