Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

People Needing to Work

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Some people don't like to work unless it's something they like. However, work and probably work at something like fast food is just the way things are. Well, the Bible says a sentence of the Fall of Man was hard work. Anyway, even when people have escaped working "for the man" like say under Communism, "the man" simply became the state.

Anyway, I got no problem with work. I don't see why some do. I don't see why people would complain about work cause it seems weak. But I have worked at jobs that are tough. It's not like I don't know the situation.

Honestly I think life should be for living. It sucks we have to work to make ends meet and to survive. I get burnt out quite often whenever I am at a job for a while, and I'm always wishing I could inherit a bunch of money so I could enjoy life without having to work.

As long as I don't overwork and try and kill myself in the process, I don't mind working too much. I enjoy generating money from doing things I (semi) enjoy. My current two jobs are fairly simple type of work. I used to work at Walmart and since it's such a fast-paced, high-demand job I was somewhat miserable doing the type of work I did. I originally enjoyed it, but the longer and longer I did it I started to become burned out.

A big problem with work is it is boring. However, there are strategies to deal with this. For instance, I plan to do a lot of studying in my mind during work to pass the time. Well, in fact, tutoring math and science is mostly understanding procedure which takes hours and hours of going over concepts in your mind.

If I understand the topic well, it's about liking/disliking jobs. Personally, I only apply for jobs that I know I will enjoy doing as well as I'll get to learn and grow with the company. Also, there should be a work-life balance. Like 8 - 9 hours, 5 days a week of work at max. only. After that, I should be back at home. Once, I feel the work is getting boring or there's nothing more to learn, I switch to a new job which comes with some challenges that if I overcome, will grow a lot.

Actually, my current job isn't boring. It's not like washing dishes I suppose cause there's far less claustrophobia despite being a food service job.

When you stuck with dishes and being in one place, you have to have some mental game going on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds