Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do businesses take complaints seriously where you live?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Writing "letters of complaint" is a favourite homework task for students. How often have you written one in real life? Do businesses in your society take them seriously?

Advertisement Placeholder
From my various experiences, most of my complaints were taken seriously and rectified within a span of 24hours as promised by them, the only periods where feed backs were slow was during the COVID 19 periods where only few workers had to attend to numerous complaints, writing a letter of complaint has also never been an harduous task for me, it comes easy.

The answer is not really in my area because here, before business owners will take your complaints very serious, you wi have to create a scene by shouting or if you won't be tired of complaining over and over again.

Yes, they do in my country, they attend to complaints of users. Business owners that want sustainability of their businesses need to take seriously the complaint made by their customers.

Yes, in my country businesses takes complaint very seriously. No business wants to loose any customer not even the least of them.so whenever a customer complains, they fix the problem urgently

Definitely lyes if there are no complain then there won't improvement in some section that experience fault,complaint is to retify issues

Yes, mostly the few I know do, and looking at the establishment, you'll see a great change as to attending to this complaint, because the evidence is clear.

The answer is not really in my area because here, before business owners will take your complaints very serious, you wi have to create a scene by shouting or if you won't be tired of complaining over and over again.
Most businesses that I know in my area actually do take complaint letters very seriously because they know that most people that write complaint as genuine consumers of their products and services so they will definitely want to improve on their services and products.

Personally I have not written an kind of complaint to any business or company, but in terms of writing reviews online I have done that but I have never gotten any real reply neither have I seen any change in the things I complained about.

complaint are often the best way to express yourself or your felling about something ,I have never wrote any complaint letter but I think it will be great for you to express yourself

Yea of course most of the business in my area are those kind of business of which is handled with care by it entrepreneur and even the managers in other to achieve a set goal of which with out proper consideration of the customer complaints or will hinder their agenda.

In nigeria only small businesses take complaint serious but once they also get to ghe top if your headache so I will say no businesses don't really take complaint serious here

Writing "letters of complaint" is a favourite homework task for students. How often have you written one in real life? Do businesses in your society take them seriously?
Actually, where i live is not a place where businesses capable of causing a nuisance are practised.
I have not had to write letter of complaint.
If any company or business receives a letter of complaint, i think it is ideal for such to take action immediately.

Every business takes complaint of their customers very very seriously this is because it will helped them to correct certain mistakes of their operation and some of their terms and conditon of operation which will helped the business to grow effectively. I am In Nigeria.

It depends on the type of business. Where I live, some businesses take complaints seriously while some sees it as being jealous of their business achievements.

In my clime what we normally do is to put a call through to their customer care unit,or other avenue to ventilate our complains about issues bothering on their service.And to some extent the response are welcoming.

The few businesses place in my area actually do take complaint letters very seriously because they know that most people that write complaint are genuine consumers of their services

No is not that rampant in my country people in my country have many thinking on there head or even the stress they coming with from the office is something else

Yes, they do. I can remember sending a complaint to a particular business' mail about their product and getting there after few months, the result was quite impressive. Those who takes this seriously at the end enjoy the advantage and benefits.

Absolutely not. They always feel arrogant especially already established business, they act like they don't need you. There is this network provider in my country they have the worst customer care

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds