Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do animators make a lot online?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Art gigs are a popular thing these days, and it made me wonder about animators working online. Do animators make good money working online? What about gig sites? Or would it be better to start your own site and release your animations? Maybe offer your services for set fee you're comfortable with.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really do not know if animators make a lot of money online. This is because i have not tried to earn as an animator and i also do not know anyone who earns from this means.

Art gigs are a popular thing these days, and it made me wonder about animators working online. Do animators make good money working online? What about gig sites? Or would it be better to start your own site and release your animations? Maybe offer your services for set fee you're comfortable with.
Animators make money online but it depends on the person. It is not every of them who makes so much money online. Some of them have not been able to get well paying animation jobs.

Animators do make good money online, but not all of them can achieve good results. It very much depends from person to person since animating is a very complex skill that not many people can do.

I do not know any individual who does animation personally, therefore, I do not know how much people are making online through animation. However, based on how much freelancers are charging on Fiverr and how much the clients have budget for animation jobs on Upwork, I can assume that it is highly paid job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds