Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Discuss Communities (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Admin Forum continues to grow at a nice speed.

We're nearing 40 members and have over 2,000 posts.

There are a lot of great topics. I drink a lot of coffee and routinely go on posting sprees, though not as much as I did on AAF. I really try to make each topic really good and original the best that I can. I want to give someone something new to talk about.

I've been trying to get 1 article published each week. I'll increase as time goes on. I encourage members to post them, too. :)

We have a special group for Big Board Owners. We have three people in the group. Our requirements are modernized. :)

I'm writing an eBook (4,000+ words in) about forum management. I'll be posting it to the forum for members soon. It is going to be free for members. My goal is to write and release two free eBooks each year. Luckily, I love writing! Grammarly reminds me every time I get my update from them! :LOL:

That's what's new :) I encourage you to join the fun!

Forum Admin Forum continues to grow at a nice speed.

We're nearing 40 members and have over 2,000 posts.

There are a lot of great topics. I drink a lot of coffee and routinely go on posting sprees, though not as much as I did on AAF. I really try to make each topic really good and original the best that I can. I want to give someone something new to talk about.

I've been trying to get 1 article published each week. I'll increase as time goes on. I encourage members to post them, too. :)

We have a special group for Big Board Owners. We have three people in the group. Our requirements are modernized. :)

I'm writing an eBook (4,000+ words in) about forum management. I'll be posting it to the forum for members soon. It is going to be free for members. My goal is to write and release two free eBooks each year. Luckily, I love writing! Grammarly reminds me every time I get my update from them! :LOL:

That's what's new :) I encourage you to join the fun!
Looking forward to the eBook. :)

That sounds pretty neat and I'm sure people would find it very helpful. I actually have a book titled "Managing Online Forums". I have had the book for quite some time now but never got around to reading it.
BY Patrick O'Keefe?

I also have the same book and love it.

He used to have a great blog on forums. I wish he'd bring it back.

Forum Admin Forum is still kicking. I've been busy this week but I continue to try to login every day to post new topics and replies.

We'd love to see more people join up :)

I've posted a new article today about promoting forums in 2023.

Come one, come all :)

FAF took a name change to Discuss Communities.

After I took a career change - I have a lot more time to commit to the community now that I'm not driving 3 hours every day!

The community is starting to grow nicely :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor