Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Discord, Facebook & Forum Moderation Wanted - PalworldForums

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits

Join Our Team at PalworldForums.net!

I have a few open positions to grow our community! Dive into the vibrant world of Palworld with roles that fit your expertise:

• Discord Server Manager: Lead our Discord server to become a lively hub for our community. If you're a Discord expert with a passion for Palworld, keen on server management, moderation, and enhancing user engagement through creative integrations, this role is for you!
  • Facebook Page/Group Manager: Take charge of our Facebook presence, crafting engaging content and fostering our online community. If you're skilled in social media management, content creation, and community building, we need your expertise!
  • Moderation Team Members: Join our forum moderation team to help maintain a respectful and engaging online environment. Ideal for those experienced in online community moderation, ready to engage with members and contribute to our community's growth.
These positions are volunteer-based with potential for bonuses. Interested? Find the application information here.

Thanks. :)

Best of luck to those that apply, seems like a great opportunity. If I played a bit more, I'd consider but it just hasn't been able to happen with the baby lately.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest