Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disadvantages of e-commerce?

Braga13

Loyal member
Credits
Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?

Advertisement Placeholder
The disadvantages of e-commerce ate very numerous
There are possibility that cases of fraud will be predominant
There is the issue of inconsistency as a result of the level of incompetence on the part of the platform

They are numerous but the chief of which is the network providing that will be providing network for the platform in which one will be doing the selling of one's good. If the network are bad for a day it means the shop is closed for the day.

There is nothing that have advantages that doesn't have disadvantages so ecommerce shouldn't be an exception, disadvantages of are as follows,strict return policy,high currency exchange and delay delivery.

If you running a drop shipping store then there may be few disadvantages like
You are unsure of the product quality, tax issue, high technological cost, High delivery cost and product shipping time, etc

There is nothing that have advantages that doesn't have disadvantages so ecommerce shouldn't be an exception, disadvantages of are as follows,strict return policy,high currency exchange and delay delivery.
Delay delivery fir me is not disadvantage .. it's the owner job or service mistake don't u think?
[automerge]1606157125[/automerge]
Ecommerce got so many disadvantages whereby there is fraud issues,sometimes network maybe a problem also that will discourage people
Endeed ofcourse any issue has an effect on clients
[automerge]1606157219[/automerge]
E- commerce has the disadvantage of being affected by network failure , activities of scam.
That the biggest issues that kill ecommerce . Thanx for ur opinion mate

One major disadvantage I have experienced in ecommerce is the 'pay on delivery issue'. Due to this feature, some customers do not take you serious. The moment you get to their places to deliver their orders, they reject it and give flimsy excuses, major reason why I adopted 'pay before delivery'. Serious ones will definitely buy, I sell only high quality items.

Every business comes with disadvantages and e-commerce isn't any different. Some of the problems of e-commerce are getting attacked by hackers also when the network is down it is a problem. Another problem is the request for orders not being sent due to the fact that network is bad on the user's end.

In e-commerce, a customer or the business owner is likely to be scammed as there little or no physical interference. Also, it could be challenging for consumers that are not tech savvy yet they want demand for goods and services through online stores.

E-commerce has so many disadvantages, That's why the normal traditional mode of commerce is still miles ahead of it in revenue, some of them are,.
* Network or technological failure.
* High cost of their products compared to offline commercial products.
* Incidence of scammers out to scam unsuspecting buyers.
* High cost of shipping goods to be delivered to the customers. e.t.c

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
I think the problems of ecommerce is peculiar to each environment, the most problem faced is ensuring what is ordered online is actually what is gotten.
With the realities of Covid-19 i think shopping online has come to stay. Problems faced can be controlled

E commerce has a lot of benefits but also lot of dis advantages to users.Therehas been a lot of fraud in online transaction which has actually lead to bankruptcy of some business owners.

From the point of the buyer, one disadvantage of ecommerce sites is misrepresentation of products being sold. Many times you receive a product and the difference between it and the image displayed would be as light and day.

This is not to smear the e-commerce sites but we have some bad experience with products that we ordered. For me, it was a faulty action camera which worked when I started it up but after a few minutes it was not working anymore. When I contacted the site I was forwarded to the seller but he didn't reply to my messages. My wife had ordered a warts remover. The bottle arrived with no markings of the origin so how can you complain about a fake product when there is no location or address?

Thus, there are advantages and disadvantages to every job. No work can be completely beneficial There are advantages to e-commerce as well as disadvantages. For example, if they ask you for something online and it doesn't work out, you will lose it. You can easily be deceived by e-commerce while physically you take time to be deceived. Yet the age to come will be the age of an age when people will convince themselves to trust it.

E commerce is any business transaction that is done online, although it has alot of advantages, there are some of its disadvantages like people are still wary and not 100% comfortable with shopping online and revealing their cards information because of the abnormal rise in scams online and in most cases the product ordered is not always what is been delivered.

I think disadvantages of ecommerce do arise from the prevalent situation in your location and the world. First,competition may make it to be costlier to small scale start-up businesses as they'll look for more money to meet up to standards set by big giants. It can also result in the flooding of sub standard goods in the market with the aim of cutting cost.
Moreover the present lockdown caused by the covid pandemic is affecting ecommerce negatively.

E commerce can be very profitable but it comes with a lot of baggage. Lack of physical interaction between buyer and seller can cause problems especially when a product needs to be delivered.
Some customers prefer pay on delivery and sometimes they cancel their order when its already on the way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds