Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Jcink Free Reminder

synpastel

Recognized member
Credits
Hey guys,
I just wanted to give a quick friendly heads up.
If you have a private board that you write with your friends that contains mature content on Jcink Free, it's still subject to the TOS, even if registrations are turned off and it's used basically as a fanfiction writing service for you and your friends.

I was caught off guard when I got an e-mail about it since it's a private board me and 2 friends chat on with our characters and writing. I turned on premium for it so it wouldn't be an issue, but I did want to give this reminder because if it gets flagged by Google by chance, there could be an issue. 'Cause that's what happened to me.

Hey guys,
I just wanted to give a quick friendly heads up.
If you have a private board that you write with your friends that contains mature content on Jcink Free, it's still subject to the TOS, even if registrations are turned off and it's used basically as a fanfiction writing service for you and your friends.

I was caught off guard when I got an e-mail about it since it's a private board me and 2 friends chat on with our characters and writing. I turned on premium for it so it wouldn't be an issue, but I did want to give this reminder because if it gets flagged by Google by chance, there could be an issue. 'Cause that's what happened to me.
Yeah I believe there's also a rule where most of your board has to be visible to guests too, if I remember correctly that is. I'm sure this is to ensure that you're board isn't breaking the TOS since you need to pay in order to have a mature board. Thanks for the heads up!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor