Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Digital marketing or Graphic design?

I am not a fanatic of marketing. I don't know many things about marketing so if I am asked to choose between the two, I will surely go for graphic designing.
Digital marketing is much more lucrative than graphic designing my own opinion. A lot of people who market things online makes much more money than people who offer graphic designing gigs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Digital marketing is much more lucrative than graphic designing my own opinion. A lot of people who market things online makes much more money than people who offer graphic designing gigs.
You are right. Also, a digital marketer can as well sell the course of a graphic designer online and it is better because it is very wide and you can sell any type of digital course.

You are right. Also, a digital marketer can as well sell the course of a graphic designer online and it is better because it is very wide and you can sell any type of digital course.
As a digital marketer you can sell almost every course and make a lot of money from it. Digital marketing is actually very lucrative especially for those who already have established audience using social media platforms.

As a digital marketer you can sell almost every course and make a lot of money from it. Digital marketing is actually very lucrative especially for those who already have established audience using social media platforms.
A digital marketer can also sell to the course of graphic designing so is better because she will be exposed to different forms of courses that you can buy online

A digital marketer can also sell to the course of graphic designing so is better because she will be exposed to different forms of courses that you can buy online
Yeah, as a digital marketer your job is to market any kind of digital product you like. This usually goes with trend because there are some certain times where people will be very much interested in a particular digital product.

That's the fact about it, in as much as I am given the opportunity to chose between graphic design and digital marketing. Graphic design seems to be more easy than the other marketing.
The truth is that i'm not really interested in any of them but graphic designing seems easier than digital marketing and i would go for it if i'm to choose between both of them.

Yeah, as a digital marketer your job is to market any kind of digital product you like. This usually goes with trend because there are some certain times where people will be very much interested in a particular digital product.
You are right. Dofferent prifivts always have different ways of promoting them and that is why some people choose the product that they can promote very well.

The truth is that i'm not really interested in any of them but graphic designing seems easier than digital marketing and i would go for it if i'm to choose between both of them.
In as much as you want to make money online, it's expected that you should stay away from laziness and distraction. It's also expected of you to stick to one method that will be easier for you.

Well both the graphics design and market strategy are very useful for income generation but I believe it all depends on the knowledge individuals have. for someone who have knowledge in graphics, will rather choose it than the other.

You are right. Dofferent prifivts always have different ways of promoting them and that is why some people choose the product that they can promote very well.
Yeah, Choosing the product you know how to promote very well is very good and necessary if you want to make success as a digital marketer. That is why people always focus on different niches.

Doing what you know or engaging in what you know is a very good thing. It will not be nice to promote products on a niche that you so not know about so it is important to always note this.
Yeah, Choosing the product you know how to promote very well is very good and necessary if you want to make success as a digital marketer. That is why people always focus on different niches

Doing what you know or engaging in what you know is a very good thing. It will not be nice to promote products on a niche that you so not know about so it is important to always note this.
Of course, if you have proper knowledge about a particular thing you will easily succeed in that time. That is why I always advise people to learn something first before they try to make money with it.

Of course, if you have proper knowledge about a particular thing you will easily succeed in that time. That is why I always advise people to learn something first before they try to make money with it.
It is not possible to make money from something that you do not know about or something that you have not learnt. A lot of people try it but it is not a good idea because they will still go back to learn it

Graphic design is still more lucrative to me than digital marketing. It is not actually easy to convince people in terms of marketing unless you have the grace but you can make good money through graphic design. Each day people are always into program whereby there will be in need of graphic designer to make fliers, banners and websites designs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds