Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Digital marketing or Graphic design?

You need both, you cannot choose one over the other. If you do digital marketing, you need marketing materials and for that, you need graphic designing. If you do graphic designing., you need to do digital marketing to sell your products or service.s
This is a very insightful analysis and I think I would have to consider both skills. Allthough I have some level of experience on digital marketing, which means I would need to need to go and learn graphic designing to augment my skill.

Advertisement Placeholder
We know nowadays digital skills are in a high demand and clients are searching for those who are experts in their fields.

In which one of these two skills (Digital marketing or Graphic design) do you want to work?

Why do you want to choose one over another one?

What are the problems that you could face with these skills?
Both these categories are good for online work Now it also depends on which category you are an expert and easily i think digital Marketing is best for me Because I have the experience of this work and I can easily do all my work You can do digital marketing of your product through a website or Facebook or social website.

This is a very insightful analysis and I think I would have to consider both skills. Allthough I have some level of experience on digital marketing, which means I would need to need to go and learn graphic designing to augment my skill.
Digital marketing and graphic designing are closely related which is why you will need to learn both. To become a successful digital marketer, you will need to understand the intricacies of both

I am currently into graphic designing so i must say it is pretty lucrative and at the same time competitive. But that has not stopped me from trying my best in this field though.

Between going for a digital marketing and graphic design, i will prefer to go for digital marketing because it is broad and the ways of earning is wider than graphic design.

We know nowadays digital skills are in a high demand and clients are searching for those who are experts in their fields.

In which one of these two skills (Digital marketing or Graphic design) do you want to work?

In order to successfully express a company image and captivate its customer base aesthetically, graphic design focuses on developing visuals such as emblems, webpages, commercials, and packaging material. On the contrary , digital marketing covers a broader variety of methods designed to connect with, interact, and attract an online audience. These strategies include search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.

Well I don't know much about graphics but I believe it can worth a market even sometimes the benefit of our skills depends on the demand on the people.
Graphic designing is a very lucrative skill to have as this can be a major decided in your finances on a positive level, that is if you put in a loot of effort in becoming good at it.

Both are good, but to me graphic design niche is kind of saturated already. In a gathering of 10 people these days, I can tell you that 5 of them will have knowledge of graphic design. For this reason, I will go for digital marketing.

I think making such decisions, is very sensitive and it depends on the knowledge you have. you can't start graphics when you know nothing about it. your choice should be based on your knowledge.

Digital marketing and graphic designing are lucrative business online but digital marketing will give you more money if you could gain enough audience who believed in your product.
I think digital marketing and graphics designing can be used to simultaneously to make more money. If you're a digital marketer you need graphic designing skills to design some banners that will tell people what you are promoting.

I think digital marketing and graphics designing can be used to simultaneously to make more money. If you're a digital marketer you need graphic designing skills to design some banners that will tell people what you are promoting.
I want to claim that both digital marketing and graphic design go hand-in-hand and if you learn both of them, it will it will help you in your digital marketing career because it is necessary to learn both.

So many people have tried so many ways to separate digital marketing from graphics designing . I have learnt that all successful digital marketers are good graphic designers and it seems that there is a correlation between both profession.

I want to claim that both digital marketing and graphic design go hand-in-hand and if you learn both of them, it will it will help you in your digital marketing career because it is necessary to learn both.
that is just a simple truth. Graphics designing and digital marketing go hand-in-hand. If you're into digital marketing you need graphics designing skills to be able to make some banners about the product you're promoting.

Actually digital marketing are into categories depending on your choice which I believe it all works based on your knowledge and what you intend to achieved.

I am not a fanatic of marketing. I don't know many things about marketing so if I am asked to choose between the two, I will surely go for graphic designing.

Digital marketing are into categories actually depending on which among will favour your business or earned you income. If you don't know about it, is more preferable to make a choice that is favourable for you.

I would go with graphics designing. Graphics designers are needed for one thing or the other everyday. It could be for designing of fliers, logos, business cards, invitation cards and so much more.
That's the fact about it, in as much as I am given the opportunity to chose between graphic design and digital marketing. Graphic design seems to be more easy than the other marketing.

I am not a fanatic of marketing. I don't know many things about marketing so if I am asked to choose between the two, I will surely go for graphic designing.
Graphic design is a great digital skill and nowadays it is highly demanded skill on the internet especially on big freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.

Graphic design is a great digital skill and nowadays it is highly demanded skill on the internet especially on big freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr and Freelancer.
It is truly in demand and that is why it is very important for someone to work very well on himself so that he will have a good reputation on those websites or platform.

Graphic designing in my own opinion is something that can earn you money if you know what you are doing, but you need to have a good skills set before you can be able to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds