Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Digital marketing or Graphic design?

In this case, the both skill can't go without each other because they are very much related. No matter how good you're design skills are you need to learn a bit about marketing those skills and on the other hand you can't market a skull you don't have.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there is income limitations to graphics design but marketing strategy can really go along way for you to make income. reaching to a lot numbers of people either through the use of social media platforms.

Digital marketing is the best compared to graphics design. Graphic designer is also good but in this generation graphics without going into digital market is of law value and that makes digital marketing the best

I would like to choose the skills of digital marketing because I know this is going very high day by day and everyone is searching for the digital marketers and digital marketing is one of highest paying job now a days.
In digital marketing you don't necessarily need to work for people before you can make money. You can simply promote people's product and make some good amount of money for yourself even without them hiring you.
I think there is income limitations to graphics design but marketing strategy can really go along way for you to make income. reaching to a lot numbers of people either through the use of social media platforms.
Graphics designing is also a lucrative way of making money on the internet. But one thing is that it is currently very much saturated. Almost everyone is a graphic designing Guy. So going for internet marketing is actually the best.

Last edited:
Specializing in a particular thing is more profitable than deciding to do various things which you might not end to master any of them at the long run, and it would also affect you as a person.
In digital marketing you don't necessarily need to work for people before you can make money. You can simply promote people's product and make some good amount of money for yourself even without them hiring you.

Graphics designing is also a lucrative way of making money on the internet. But one thing is that it is currently very much saturated. Almost everyone is a graphic designing Guy. So going for internet marketing is actually the best.
I do not think that graphic designing is saturated as the industry is growing at an astronomical rate and the demand of the skill is increasing by the day, so I believe it is still very viable.

Last edited:
Specializing in a particular thing is more profitable than deciding to do various things which you might not end to master any of them at the long run, and it would also affect you as a person.

I do not think that graphic designing is saturated as the industry is growing at an astronomical rate and the demand of the skill is increasing by the day, so I believe it is still very viable.
tlthere is no doubt that graphics designing is still very much viable because it is also needed in any other business you want to go into. if you are into blogging you need to have knowledge of graphic designing.

tlthere is no doubt that graphics designing is still very much viable because it is also needed in any other business you want to go into. if you are into blogging you need to have knowledge of graphic designing.
You do not necessarily need to have knowledge of graphic designing as a blogger, like me for instance when I did my first blog on bloggers.com I did not have one knowledge about graphic designing.

You do not necessarily need to have knowledge of graphic designing as a blogger, like me for instance when I did my first blog on bloggers.com I did not have one knowledge about graphic designing.
I'm not saying that it is a prerequisite for you to become a graphics designer if you want to venture into blogging. But I said that it will be important because it will be needed at some point.

I'm not saying that it is a prerequisite for you to become a graphics designer if you want to venture into blogging. But I said that it will be important because it will be needed at some point.
Before it becomes needed you would learn it as time goes by but that should not stop you from starting if your intention is to build a blog or website because we sometimes limit ourselves

Before it becomes needed you would learn it as time goes by but that should not stop you from starting if your intention is to build a blog or website because we sometimes limit ourselves
Probably, you can begin your blogging journey and on the long run you can also learn graphics designing. From time to time it will be needed as a blogger for you to make some graphics designs.

This is what you should do as you said, begin your blogging journey then learn graphic designing on the process because blogging is a continuous never ending process and you can learn on the way

Graphic design is good but the niche is too saturated. Ten out of fifteen people you see these days are graphic designer. So, getting job in that niche is hard. That's why I will pick digital marketing ahead if it.

We know nowadays digital skills are in a high demand and clients are searching for those who are experts in their fields.

In which one of these two skills (Digital marketing or Graphic design) do you want to work?

Why do you want to choose one over another one?

What are the problems that you could face with these skills?
It really depends on your individual goals and preferences. Digital marketing is more focused on driving sales and increasing business growth, so it can be a great way to reach a large audience if you have the budget. Graphic design, on the other hand, is more focused on creating visually appealing designs that can communicate a message or evoke an emotion. So it really depends on what your goals are and what kind of message you're trying to communicate. Both digital marketing and graphic design can be beneficial to your business if used properly

We know nowadays digital skills are in a high demand and clients are searching for those who are experts in their fields.

In which one of these two skills (Digital marketing or Graphic design) do you want to work?

Why do you want to choose one over another one?

What are the problems that you could face with these skills?
It depens what you prefer both are very profitable however you need a lot of knowledge and skill also time if you go for graphic design you need to be pro because there are a lot of competition

Digital marketing is essential even to make money as a graphic designer. You cannot make good amount of money online without having digital marketing skills. Interestingly, you also need graphic designing skills to earn as a digital marketer.

I think that both digital marketing and graphic designing are good. It all depends on the interest of a person. Some people prefer either of them or even both of them as well in many cases.

I think that both digital marketing and graphic designing are good. It all depends on the interest of a person. Some people prefer either of them or even both of them as well in many cases.
As a digital marketer it is very important and necessary you have graphics designing skills. This is because you can use it to design your templates in which you will use for the ads.

It really depends on your individual goals and preferences. Digital marketing is more focused on driving sales and increasing business growth, so it can be a great way to reach a large audience if you have the budget. Graphic design, on the other hand, is more focused on creating visually appealing designs that can communicate a message or evoke an emotion. So it really depends on what your goals are and what kind of message you're trying to communicate. Both digital marketing and graphic design can be beneficial to your business if used properly
I agree with you, digital marketing is more focused on sells even if you are working on freelancing platforms like Fiverr, you need to do marketing in order to sell your gigs.

Digital marketing and graphic designing are lucrative business online but digital marketing will give you more money if you could gain enough audience who believed in your product.

You need both, you cannot choose one over the other. If you do digital marketing, you need marketing materials and for that, you need graphic designing. If you do graphic designing., you need to do digital marketing to sell your products or service.s

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds