Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Digital marketing or Graphic design?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
We know nowadays digital skills are in a high demand and clients are searching for those who are experts in their fields.

In which one of these two skills (Digital marketing or Graphic design) do you want to work?

Why do you want to choose one over another one?

What are the problems that you could face with these skills?

Advertisement Placeholder
i would go for digital marketing, because the truth is that you would make more money with digital marketing than graphic designing. been a graphic designer your income is limited due to various factors.

I would go with graphics designing. Graphics designers are needed for one thing or the other everyday. It could be for designing of fliers, logos, business cards, invitation cards and so much more.

Both are profitable. With digital marketing, you could set up an agency begin working for clients while for graphic design you can be working as a freelancer on remote platforms like upwork and co.

Well they are all good methods of making money online within a very short time, in as much as one is consistent. But I think one can go for the digital marketing.

You should go for graphic design of you have a creative mindset and you enjoy creating new things. And if you are a social media freak and have adequete knowledge about hoe to increase engagement over social media, Digital marketing will be the best for you
Essential digital skills are a step towards learning lots of other new things. They can improve your confidence to use technology for work, learning and daily life. Many jobs today need digital skills. You need them even for jobs that do not ask for high levels of qualifications or experience

Both digital marketing and graphics designing are very profitable but it depends on your level of knowledge and experience. In fact before you go into digital marketing you need to have knowledge of graphics designing.

We know nowadays digital skills are in a high demand and clients are searching for those who are experts in their fields.

In which one of these two skills (Digital marketing or Graphic design) do you want to work?

With graphic design, you could operate as a freelancer on online sites such as Upwork, Fiverr and others whereas through digital marketing, you may establish a company and make progress for consumers. All in all, these are both lucrative

Both digital marketing and graphics designing are very profitable but it depends on your level of knowledge and experience. In fact before you go into digital marketing you need to have knowledge of graphics designing.
it is not compulsory to have the knowledge of graphic designing, though i must admit is a plus, but it would shock you to know that must of the best performing ads does not usually have the best of graphics but the copywrite is the main focus.

it is not compulsory to have the knowledge of graphic designing, though i must admit is a plus, but it would shock you to know that must of the best performing ads does not usually have the best of graphics but the copywrite is the main focus.
You need to have at least basic knowledge of graphics designing. Sometimes the graphics of your ads attract people. of course I know that copywriting is also necessary and one of the most important.

Well I don't know much about graphics but I believe it can worth a market even sometimes the benefit of our skills depends on the demand on the people.

Digital marketing and graphic design are both very important parts of the digital world. Digital marketing is the process of promoting a business, product, or service on the internet. It includes creating content such as blogs and social media posts, managing social media accounts, and advertising through platforms like Google Adwords.

Graphic design is the creation of images and text to be used in print or digital media. It includes logos, brochures, websites and apps. I believe that digital marketing is more important than graphic design because it can be used in many different ways to promote different things such as products, services or even your own personal brand!

I would like to choose the skills of digital marketing because I know this is going very high day by day and everyone is searching for the digital marketers and digital marketing is one of highest paying job now a days.

Each is successful.
In the case of graphic design, you can work as a freelancer on sites like Upwork and Co. whereas in the case of digital marketing, you could establish an agency and start working for clients.

Personally I will go for digital marketing I believe it is much more easier to make money this way than graphic designing which may be a bit competitive. Graphic designing is not a lucrative skills to learn again.

If you relish introducing innovative products and possess an imaginative attitude, you should consider a career in graphic design. Digital marketing will be the ideal for you if you are a social media enthusiast and have sufficient understanding of how to raise social media traffic.

For me, I would go digital marketing because my skills with graphic design aren't nearly as good. I'd have better luck with marketing anyway, since that will probably bring in the most numbers. The Graphics are one thing, but it can cost money to produce content. But marketing is a bit different. You can market for free sometimes.

Both are successful. While it is possible to start a digital marketing agency and work for clients, it is also possible to work as a freelancer in graphic design on sites like Upwork and Co.

Both are successful. While it is possible to start a digital marketing agency and work for clients, it is also possible to work as a freelancer in graphic design on sites like Upwork and Co.
the competition on sites like fiverr and upwork is very high and you need to be really good in order to make money from this platforms as you would be competing against the very best.

Digital marketing is a more broad term and you are going to have a lot of opportunities but then there is nothing that beats having a particular speciality and becoming good in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds