Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difficult aspect in starting a new business?

The most difficult aspect in starting a business is how you can get customers. even though your products is the best in the world people don't know about it, it's as good as nothing

Advertisement Placeholder
Every new business requires it's own manner of ideas to run it. After getting these ideas, the next challenging thing now is to get the funding needed to get the business strated

The most difficult aspect in starting a business is how you can get customers. even though your products is the best in the world people don't know about it, it's as good as nothing
Indeed this is the main issue for every business owner and especially does just starting up the business. At that point in time you have no solid foot in the business world, so there are no customers yet, your aim and goal should he to attract customers.

I quite agree with you because no how there is always a competitor on ground be it in your direct environment or somewhere but with your good products you need good marketing team to sell your products in a convincing manner such that the customers will be willing to come back again.

that's true.the most challenges of starting a new business is plans, when you don't plan your business will collapse.capitals is also on of the challenges of new businesses.

The most difficul aspect in starting a business is having money issue,because a business plan cannot be perfected without having money to execute your business plan.

I think capital is one of the major factors that can make a business to succeed or fail. A good capital will allow you to get the best resources and skilled employees for your business. It will also make you to get the best advertisement and marketing for your business.

I think the most difficult moment in business is the starting point. Right from looking for capital, starting a plan and taking the big step of actually implementing your plans. I find that stage to be the hardest and fear can easily stop you there before you start.

The difficult asaspect in starting a business are location and the thing that are to be sold.The difficult aspect are also capitals to start

The difficult asaspect in starting a business are location and the thing that are to be sold.The difficult aspect are also capitals to start
Location should not be the most important thing because that one can easily be control, Things that cannot be controlled such as lack of capital are the things that should really be the main priority when one is thinking of starting of a business.

Location should not be the most important thing because that one can easily be control, Things that cannot be controlled such as lack of capital are the things that should really be the main priority when one is thinking of starting of a business.
I doubted you that location also matters alot if you open any business that dosnt match that enviroment or what people dosnt like in that location making a successful sell will be very difficult also consider your start up capital as the most crucial aspect of it that should be the number one thing to consider

If you are trying to start a business on the niche that has been already explored by many people, it will be very difficult to scale you business
Knowing the sector you are already going into would help you to be very innovative and thing of a stretegic approach towards penetrating the market,and that would be doing something different,and bringing a valued alternative.

I Believe one of the most difficult aspect in starting a new business is having a good business plan laid down If you are not perfect enough to plan on your own, and secondly business fund to some people is also difficult.

Well the first difficult aspect is actually the money,if you can get the capital needed then you will proceed to finding a good location and it has to be a business that can really sell

Most likely raising money. Pretty much the rest of the business is easy to set up and figure out. But raising the needed capital is easier said than done.

As well, I'd say the idea is a big one, but also you need to be able to make it work.

A new business should use a new idea. It might be quite difficult to establish your idea, but in the long run, your idea will become successful and you might even become a trend setter.

Starting a business involves a lot because you need all the necessary factors considered for a business to begin. Most people face the raising of a capital as a pressing issue which may differ from what others may not find difficult.

Raising capital for the new business idea seems to be the toughest problem and entrepreneur can face when starting a business. it can be very hard to come by a person who will invest heavily in your business idea without expecting any return.

There are many difficulties in starting a business if you are alone, not supporter, like planning of business, location and marketing of the business, capital to start/rise the business.

To me, the difficult aspect I see in starting a business, lies in the acquisition of capital, how to fund the business and it maintenance. alot of people find it very difficult to start a business, not because they lack the knowledge but the capital to start is not available.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds