Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difficult aspect in starting a new business?

There are different stages involved in starting a new business right for point of conceiving idea, planning the business, feasibility studies, raising of capitals and setting up the business up to the point of marketing the business till it begins to good profit in your opinion which aspect of stage is the most difficult?.
The most hard decision is your location, once you make the wrong choice it is over. But another stage is the first month, having customers and building networking, payment of salary and so on

Advertisement Placeholder
The most hard decision is your location, once you make the wrong choice it is over. But another stage is the first month, having customers and building networking, payment of salary and so on
Actually location is the market especially if your business is offline because when you have a very good location no doubt customers will come and you're able to retain them with your attitude your business will continue to grow.

Actually location is the market especially if your business is offline because when you have a very good location no doubt customers will come and you're able to retain them with your attitude your business will continue to grow.
Exactly , this is the point that am trying to proof somewhere here and people need to understand how important location is in businesses

I think before venturing into business you must be able to answer the basic questions of economics, what to produce when to produce where to produce and for who to produce... Answer this and you are good

One of the most difficult aspect of starting up is finding the suitable building and location to meet your needs, they may seem easy but they really aren't, especially when you already know what you want.

There are different stages involved in starting a new business right for point of conceiving idea, planning the business, feasibility studies, raising of capitals and setting up the business up to the point of marketing the business till it begins to good profit in your opinion which aspect of stage is the most difficult?.
Every stage comes with it challenges and the difficulty of each stage will vary according to the business. For example, in e-commerce, capital would be very important. For blogging though it would be more a matter of skills and tenacity.

Well setting up a business is not a problem so many,have set up business they are making real money from it,but the aspect that is difficult in business is setting a system that will make profit when you are around or not

I think the difficult aspect is planning the business, because if your plans are not good enough no matter what you try to do it will not work and the other aspect is capital, you must get enough capital to get started

You need to do a business in a location or niche that has not been massively explored. For example, if you want to do ecommerce, do it in a small town where there not not many ecommerce sites operating.
Most times it is very difficult for 1 to start up a business and he or she may be thinking of the risks that will be involved in starting up to such business and also location.

If any one is not willing to take calculated risk then the person can't run business because business is risk taking all the time, the fact must be accepted and managed.

The difficult thing here in starting a biz is simply not allowing the idea to sink or financial availability. So if the idea is not stated and the money not available. The biz plan is defeated.

Honestly, the difficult part is capital. If I have the needed capital, then I'll start my business without looking back. I like the idea of entrepreneurship with so much passion.

I see most people say capital, sometimes the challenges are more than capital, getting customers can also be a problem to a newly established business.
This is just actually the fact about most new business start ups,because when you have address the issue of capital,the next thing is to be able to strategise on how to get and sustain customers.

Getting a capital matters a lot because every other thing might be in place but without the capital you can't start. Also having a very good market strategy to gain more customers and compete effectively with similar brands in order to become successful

Well, I am about to invest in cryptocurrencies now. However, one of the most difficult aspect of investing in this kind of trading is the fact that cryptos are insanely volatile and it is very difficult to anticipate the price of coin. This is quite problematic for many traders.

I think the most difficult part is obtaining the capital, since depending on the business you want to start, you must have enough money to invest and have the necessary funds for any eventuality. There is also marketing, which is the way to attract customers, I think it is the most difficult.
For me I think the most difficult aspect in starting up a new business is the aspect of sourcing for the income to start up the business. I believe that once the income to start up the business had been sorted out then the most difficult aspect of starting of that business has been taken care of and what is left is just secondary.

For me, the stage i have difficulty at is the business planning, it involves whole lot, one would have to know the rudiments of the business, meet successful business people to gain knowledge, get to know your target market and all.
I believe once the planning stage is overcome, the other stages are not that difficult.

I think the most difficult part is obtaining the capital, since depending on the business you want to start, you must have enough money to invest and have the necessary funds for any eventuality. There is also marketing, which is the way to attract customers, I think it is the most difficult.

People often lose capital when they invest all of the capital in one kind of business. This is why capital diversification is really important. There are many people who have a limited amount of capital. However, due to luck, they eventually gain success and reinvest the capital they gain after earning profits.

The raising of the capital is the most difficult stage because without capital the business can't start

The raising of the capital is the most difficult stage because without capital the business can't start
You are right, though it also depends on the individual, there are others who the capital for startup is not an issue but the major issue is how to market the business so it can grow. While there are others who they have good ways they can use in marketing the business but no capital for startup.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds