Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difficult aspect in starting a new business?

Starting up business generally is difficult ,the early stage of the business is always the most difficult and the most challenging to new business people , you also need to start up a business in a good location for better earning.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe there are a lot of aspects you need to watch out for when starting a business. Crossing the capital hurdle is a big deal, then employing the right people, constantly thinking of methods and ways to innovate and move beyond a standardised point. Having a full plan helps with these things
I think that the best aspect of our business that someone need to be really Prioritise when starting up a business is actually getting the right team that will take your business to a greater height because if you get the wrong team the business will never succeed.

Last edited:
THere are so many difficulty faced by people wanting to start their businesses. One of the main difficulty here is getting the required capital to kick-off the business endeavor

One of the most common problem in starting up a business is having the good knowledge of that business. You need to have a good knowledge of the business you are about to start and another thing is having a big capital

I think that the best aspect of our business that someone needs to be Prioritise when starting up a business is getting the right team that will take your business to a greater height because if you get the wrong team the business will never succeed.
True. You need people with the right mindset and skillset to help take the business or company further, sadly these things aren't always found with people with bright CVs.

The most difficult aspect of marketing a new business is to win customers because you have to convince them that your product is better than what they are already used to which is a difficult task.

The most difficult aspect of marketing a new business is to win customers because you have to convince them that your product is better than what they are already used to which is a difficult task.
You are right. Getting new customers to patronise your business is not really easy. Convincing people to buy your own product or from your store rather than where they are used to is one of the most difficult task in business.

There are different stages involved in starting a new business right for point of conceiving idea, planning the business, feasibility studies, raising of capitals and setting up the business up to the point of marketing the business till it begins to good profit in your opinion which aspect of stage is the most difficult?.
To me the most difficult aspect of starting a business is taking the first step.An individual can have access to capital and other required resources but if the person cannot conquer fear of stepping out into the real world.
He or she has wasted all the energy put into the business.
After all the planning,words should be matched with actions.

Setting up a business comes with a whole lots of ideas and knowledge. One most understand that it also comes with challenges that one really need to face it tackle with adequate knowledge so that one won't lose their money or Capital

The difficult aspect of starting a business in my opinion is first the business plan because when the business plan is not good then it effects the business from the start and this will make it difficult to stand.

Raising capital for the business is one of the most difficult part in starting up a new business. Most businesses often remain stagnant when they lack adequate funding to take off the ground.

It is important that anyone at once to start a business must make sure that the environment is favorable because there are some environments that are not favorable for new businesses

For me, the most difficult part of the business planning is the acquisition of the capital. That is the usual problem of budding entrepreneurs that it is like a trap. You make a start up with insufficient capital and that would cost you big time.
Yeah acquisition of capital is important but also not having a good plan and location of starting the business is even more dangerous than acquisition of the capital because you can simply waste the capital.

Starting up business generally is difficult ,the early stage of the business is always the most difficult and the most challenging to new business people , you also need to start up a business in a good location for better earning.
As the saying here goes anything that is new is difficult. For a business it is wise to have a hands on training just to get a feel of how a business operates in full. There are underlying issues like the kind of customer that you meet or a supplier that is not easy to deal with. But you will learn in due time.

As the saying here goes anything that is new is difficult. For a business it is wise to have a hands on training just to get a feel of how a business operates in full. There are underlying issues like the kind of customer that you meet or a supplier that is not easy to deal with. But you will learn in due time.
Getting a training about the business you are going into is not a bad idea ,but sometimes even after getting the training you could just feel discouraged and you may even think that the business you are going into may not succeed.

Getting a training about the business you are going into is not a bad idea ,but sometimes even after getting the training you could just feel discouraged and you may even think that the business you are going into may not succeed.
Why would anyone get discouraged after getting the training? I mean the training is there to enhance the skills. The inferiority might be there in the mind, but that has got nothing to do with training. Any employee who undergoes such training should try to implement their learning in real business scenario.

OMoh starting a new business is not something s so easy because you have to put all your chips down and make sure all is in place for example the location as to be a place that is right for the kind of business that you want to venture into. You cannot want to go into marketing and be opening a mall in a rural area expecting people to travel to your mall that is in a hidden location

Why would anyone get discouraged after getting the training? I mean the training is there to enhance the skills. The inferiority might be there in the mind, but that has got nothing to do with training. Any employee who undergoes such training should try to implement their learning in real business scenario.
Sometimes they are just trying to be overprotective that they don't lose anything in the journey of starting a business, do you think it is because of inferiority complex ? Because to me I don't think so.

Most people are faced with the issue of sufficient funds at the beginning, while some are faced with the issue of finding the right location for their business.

Most people are faced with the issue of sufficient funds at the beginning, while some are faced with the issue of finding the right location for their business.
They can I get a loan to start up a business but sometimes it is not always advisable, if they have any difficulty they can ask for grants from the government or seek government support.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds