Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difficult aspect in starting a new business?

One of the most important aspect of business has a lot to do with generation of capital because if there is no capital all the plans one is trying to make a reality becomes a waste of time. Then one should also consider the location and marketing issues. And technical know how of the entrepreneur.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different aspect in starting up businesses which definitely you going to face some challenge. There's no easy way without facing challenges....

One of the difficult aspect of staring a business is getting a business start up fund , if you don't have enough money it can never be easy to start a business without money, another problem is location problem.
That's a valid point which is peculiar to almost every startup or intending enterpreneur but aside this what other factors.

For me, the difficult aspect of a business is action, taking action to start, action to continue laid down plans and goals, action to continue when challenges are weighing the business down.

One of the major issues with starting a business is funds. You might have a great idea, which you believe will be successful, but you may not have enough money to start your business.

I think there are many factors are necessary to start a business . Set goals and right ideas to start a new business is very important. If we have right ideas we can start new business and make it successful.

One of the difficult aspect of staring a business is getting a business start up fund , if you don't have enough money it can never be easy to start a business without money, another problem is location problem.
That is very common difficulty in starting a new business. If one were to be able to get a reliable source of funds to start the business, them one major difficult aspect is solved

All the other stages of businessI see them easy tofo through. The most difficult part I had exoerienced was ti implement because it now involves money which isthe source of all the idea.

All the other stages of businessI see them easy tofo through. The most difficult part I had exoerienced was ti implement because it now involves money which isthe source of all the idea.
Money is the root of everything either good or bad in life, and so in starting a business without money and also without proper management and orientation , the business is going to be dealt a huge blow.

Money is the root of everything either good or bad in life, and so in starting a business without money and also without proper management and orientation , the business is going to be dealt a huge blow.
This is very true and in order to have a successful business you have to have teh funds that are necessary in order to start it up and have reserve funds for anything that you did not budget for, however this is the hardest to secure because money whilst always needed can be very scarce.

For me, the most difficult part of the business planning is the acquisition of the capital. That is the usual problem of budding entrepreneurs that it is like a trap. You make a start up with insufficient capital and that would cost you big time.
Sometimes what will eventually serve as a huddle to the business aside of capital is the issue of customer aqusition,because that is the hall mark on where sustainance is,if the customers does not come the business would'nt grow to your actual plan.

Some of the challenges involved in starting a new business are the capital needed to start up, the location and how to attract customers

IN order to start a business you need two things: one money, two knowledge. Interestingly, you can do business even when you have one of these two.

The most difficult aspect in setting a business should actually be the production part and your location in a business affect that part too it actually goes a long way in it.

I think right now with the pandemic, capital is the biggest issue. Raising money with the stagnant economy is hell of a challenge. People's credit worthiness has been affected with the redundant economy. It is hard to get loans or long term credit from institutions. This is because the pandemic is still unpredictable. But i think God things are slowly taking shape again.

The first step is the easiest because what comes after is the tougher parts, especially the acquiring of capital and funds needed to bring the idea into completion

well all those things you have just mentioned are most of the things that we all need to consider when we are starting up a business but the most difficult aspect of starting up a business is when you are already starting the business newly, that is when it might be very difficult for you because a lot of people may not trust your products or services.

In my home country, ecommerce business is still lucrative. There is not much completion. You will have to choose a niche that is not much explored.
E commerce is a good investment, true but the start up is much and the maintenance is also costly as you have to build a top notch website to prevent hack and fraudster from gaining access.

INvesting in website for ecommerce is not much. You can easily set up an ecommerce website by using shopify for $29 per month. This is not much investment.

When the capital isn't there, its always difficult to kick it off via business. We must work hard to get capital but not through loan, but work online and offline save reasonable amount, we can get started within a given period of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds