Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
As many will know, the cost of living has become quite difficult over the last few years with the COVID-10 Pandemic and also the war in Ukraine. With this, it has meant that people struggle to live sometimes with just the salary they get and they may need something extra to help them get through.

Did you start working online or even continue to work online to help with the cost of living?

I myself, in the beginning, will admit that I started to help myself earn some money but since starting back online work I have found I have done it more so to help with the cost of living and as much as it's not a lot it really does help.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Truth is that I start working online to make more money that will help me balance the rate of my expenditures from my salary in other to increase my savings and maintain financial balance.

During the pandemic period actually the cost of living was very high to an extent where not all people can be able to afford livelihood and the only remedy for sustainance, is to engage into online in othet to balance life and expenditure.

As many will know, the cost of living has become quite difficult over the last few years with the COVID-10 Pandemic and also the war in Ukraine. With this, it has meant that people struggle to live sometimes with just the salary they get and they may need something extra to help them get through.

Did you start working online or even continue to work online to help with the cost of living?

I myself, in the beginning, will admit that I started to help myself earn some money but since starting back online work I have found I have done it more so to help with the cost of living and as much as it's not a lot it really does help.
I started online jobs to earn some extra money as part time job but now I want to have a full time income from online jobs because it became my passion and don't want to quit it.

Yeah.

This is actually one of the top reasons.

Things are not easy here and it is very important that one tries to get good way of making money in dollars to ease things.

Yeah.

This is actually one of the top reasons.

Things are not easy here and it is very important that one tries to get good way of making money in dollars to ease things.
Even making money on dollars seems to be very difficult at the moment compare to what was obtainable two years ago, as the competition Is much except you have acces to large capital then you can pull it off

Actually when offline left you with no other option for sustainability, then definitely you have to engaged online and that is the major reason why people are into online stuffs because the standard of living was so high and no income.

I started earning money online so that I can be at least a but responsible for myself and not depend on people for my welfare every time. I think I am working my way towards financial freedom.

Well, of course. That's one of the main reasons. In my village, it is very difficult to find a job with a high salary. For high school graduates, the average salary is only $0.4 per hour. So working online is one way to make money.

I am making money online and I do not have a job. making money online is certainly possible, but it is not easy at all. yes, it can certainly help you to deal with the rising cost of living.

The major reason people work whether online or offline is to make a living out it. It is also the reason I am working on the internet and trying as much as possible to establish my own business that will give me higher income in the future.

To improve the standard of our living is the major reason why alot of people engaged into work of different kind both online and offline. the government are no longer capable of there responsibility so you most worked hard for yourself.

Yes, that was what actually pushed me to start up an online business since the cost of living keeps getting higher, I needed to look for a way to strike a balance. Earning online has really helped a lot.

To improve the standard of our living is the major reason why alot of people engaged into work of different kind both online and offline. the government are no longer capable of there responsibility so you most worked hard for yourself.
I don't think it is sensible for you to depend on the government all the time to meet your needs. It is your responsibility to work in order to meet your personal needs.

The major reason people work whether online or offline is to make a living out it. It is also the reason I am working on the internet and trying as much as possible to establish my own business that will give me higher income in the future.

I think that working online and offline is commendable. However, it is very important for people to invest money s well if they want to have sufficient money for their retirement.

Actually to increased in the standard of our living status, is one of the major reason why alot of people worked and even engage into multiple of them. I started working online to also increase the standard of my living couple up with my offline business.

The Truth is that I start working online to make more money that will help me balance the rate of my expenditures from my salary in other to increase my savings and maintain financial balance.
You have a very good plan but I would also advise you do not work or invest money for the purpose of savings as saving money in the bank is not a really good idea.

I think that working online and offline is commendable. However, it is very important for people to invest money s well if they want to have sufficient money for their retirement.
Yeah, it is always important and advisable to have an investment if you want to enjoy your retirement. You can invest on things like real estate properties because they can make you a lot of money on the longer run.

investing on real estate is not a bad idea for retirement as it is a more secured form of investing rathe than investing your money on Ponzi schemes that you are not sureof making it back.

I am into online business to actually balance the rate of my expenditures and to learn more greater digital skills to advance my earnings online. I am actually gaining from the knowledge shared online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds