Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you reach your goals for 2023?

Did you reach your goals for 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • I have many roads

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I have no targets

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

an0nym0us

Ping of death
Bronze Member
Website
www.forumishqiptar.com
Credits
The year 2023 is coming to an end, you start making plans to celebrate it with your loved ones, and meanwhile your mind goes to what awaits you throughout 2024. For everyone, it is time to think about the closing of a period, with the relevant analysis, to understand what worked and what did not work and strategic planning for 2024. Challenges are ahead, as well as in personal and career aspects. We all want career advancement, but we often don't find the right path and tools. Did you reach your goals for 2023?

I don't set many goals for myself and just live day-to-day life to the best of my ability. I especially don't do New Year's resolutions because I think you should always be working to improve your life. So, for the most part, I don't think I had any goals set for 2023. I did find two new part-time jobs to attend, which was kind of a goal to sustain myself financially, so I suppose I did accomplish somewhat of a goal.

I don't really set too many goals, since I usually don't get around to doing them. :V I did upload a few videos on my Youtube channel which is much more than I've done in the past few years. I'm going to upload a bunch more next year and try to get a schedule going. There's a bunch of video game challenges that I've been meaning to film for my channel. I'm also going to try and go for at least 10,000 posts on TheeZone next year and I'm going to post more on forums. :D

I only set 1 goal for 2023 and that was to get a job after leaving education.
I completed that goal, so next year will be a new goal.

1. I have moved from house to house for the 12 time in my life, taking all my time knowing that the home needs renovations, even though we have not even finished as of yet, part of the downstairs needs doing and the roof also needs doing but the weather is not good.
  2. New PC parts, like GPU so that was an upgrade for many.
  3. Bayside feels the same, more content and blogs but not a wow factor for 2023 :( then again time is needed.
  4. still looking for a job

I didn't really set goals for myself, but I guess I kinda did without thinking about it. I wanted to buy a house and I did manage that this year, and my goal for years was to switch subjects at work and I managed that this year at least. 2023 was an alright year in the big scheme of things.

I didn't, unfortunately... But here's to hoping I can fulfill my goals in the coming year.

Honestly, it's just hard for me to stick to goals. Even when it involves things that I really like, I tend to drop them once it gets too annoying/difficult. I keep hitting plateaus but eventually, I get the strength to break through them. Just have to become indignant or angry enough.

My goal at the beginning of this year was to achieve a credit score of 750. That goal was abandoned all the way back in May (actually February) when my room mate at the time wanted me to move out (she was super toxic -- and an alcoholic). So my rent increased by 50%, and I gained an electricity bill too. As a result, I can't afford the credit card payments anymore. So now, the last time I checked, my credit was down in the 500's. I've all but given up on the idea of owning a home, or affording a car. So who needs a credit score anyway? Right now, it seems that I know I'm never going to get to "retire" (meaning enjoying a couple years at the end of my life, when my health is complete crap, having very little -- if any money -- to enjoy the hobbies that I probably can't do physically -- and I'm getting sidetracked....)

I've got 20 days to figure out a new, actually achievable goal for 2024. (That is assuming that the country I reside in doesn't turn into a complete crap-shoot.) Hmmmm.....

I never set goals because I never achieve them anyway. Don't even know what goals to set except maybe my weight but even then, I can't even hold myself accountable for doing it. Eh.

It has been a year full of vicissitudes..with waves and storms..
I hope the one who comes is calmer...
It will be an extraordinary year...the year when you start looking at life with a different perspective

Reactions: Al
Unfortunately, I have not managed to reach my goals for 2023 due to a few setbacks but over the last few months I have taken action and right now, 2024 is looking like a very positive year for me and my family :)

The only goals I had for 2023 were business ones and we more than achieved those in a year that saw us relocate, rebrand and expand much more than we could have hoped for.

I never bother with personal goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor