Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever quit a job to work elsewhere?

It is quite rare for a worker to work for a company and stay loyal. There are very few employees who stay loyal. I would definitely stay loyal and work for a company for a long time. Having said that, I have been loyal to many website where I have worked as a freelancer.

The simple truth is that if you are working as a freelancer, your loyalty depends on the money you are being paid from the job you are doing on any particular website. This is because there is no way you are going to stick to a website that is not paying you what is your expectation based on the work you're doing on the site.

Advertisement Placeholder
The simple truth is that if you are working as a freelancer, your loyalty depends on the money you are being paid from the job you are doing on any particular website. This is because there is no way you are going to stick to a website that is not paying you what is your expectation based on the work you're doing on the site.

Well, I have stayed loyal to many websites. This has been the case with me as I am a part of many excellent communities online, which allows me to earn money and interact with other people as well. Having said that, it is good to feel that you have become a special member of a website.

Well, I have stayed loyal to many websites. This has been the case with me as I am a part of many excellent communities online, which allows me to earn money and interact with other people as well. Having said that, it is good to feel that you have become a special member of a website.

As long as you are always being looked out for by the website that you are committed to, there is always going to be love in the relationship with you and website. This is because you know that anything that is happening between you and the website is going to be to your mutual benefit.

As long as you are always being looked out for by the website that you are committed to, there is always going to be love in the relationship with you and website. This is because you know that anything that is happening between you and the website is going to be to your mutual benefit.

This is why I have been really committed to Bizdustry and other websites. Bizdustry is a great platform and I hope that all the people in here stay active. I am also active on a few other sites as well. This is is why I have been a loyal member of many websites. I wish Bizdustry all the best.

Well, a high-paying website requires a person to have high-quality skills as well. Unfortunately, it is very hard for me to work on such kind of sites because I have to put a lots of efforts,.

This reason that you just gave is part of the situation where a lot of writers are now resorting to making use of artificial intelligence to generate content they write for their clients because make use of artificial intelligence to generate content is very easy.

I have done this many times I have quite one job to start another when I see that the pay wasn't good enough for me so I believe if a job is not good for you then you can chose to suspend it to start another job

I have done this many times I have quite one job to start another when I see that the pay wasn't good enough for me so I believe if a job is not good for you then you can chose to suspend it to start another job

This is equally the same thing that I have done on multiple occasions because the only reason why I am working for another business setup or company is because of the money they are paying me and as long as I get something better from another venture, I am going to resign from their previous job.

Yes sure. Not once, not twice but severally. I chose profits instead of wages. But honestly, it is not easy to get your own business to start making profits. But i have been working hard on my hustles, and they're starting to bear some fruits.

Yes sure. Not once, not twice but severally. I chose profits instead of wages. But honestly, it is not easy to get your own business to start making profits. But i have been working hard on my hustles, and they're starting to bear some fruits.

As long as you're still a worker, you don't owe any business or company loyalty. Your loyalty is in what you're getting paid and whoever pays better is the front runner to retain my services. It will keep going on like that until you have your own business and start employing others to work for you when you have expanded.

This reason that you just gave is part of the situation where a lot of writers are now resorting to making use of artificial intelligence to generate content they write for their clients because make use of artificial intelligence to generate content is very easy.

Well, creating a high-quality content could be a really hard thing to do. However, I never actually meant that a writer must resort to using artificial intelligence in order to create content. Artificial intelligence is not capable of doing this as of now. However, things might be different in the future.

Most people have worked on different jobs in their work career. It will be very difficult for see someone who's been working for 20 years or more being on one job. There might be but it's rare. I've left about 3 or 4 jobs and it's all for payroll reasons.

I have promised myself not to work else the moment I leave the current one. I want to be a self employed person. I will rather go into making money online or I will start a business of my own. I prefer that to working different places

I have promised myself not to work else the moment I leave the current one. I want to be a self employed person. I will rather go into making money online or I will start a business of my own. I prefer that to working different places

Becoming a business owner is the dream of every person who is out there and understand the importance of becoming self-sufficient because it is going to give you a better chance of having financial freedom and not depending on someone to pay you salary either on weekly, or bi-weekly or monthly basis.

Most people have worked on different jobs in their work career. It will be very difficult for see someone who's been working for 20 years or more being on one job. There might be but it's rare. I've left about 3 or 4 jobs and it's all for payroll reasons.

Switching jobs is a very common thing. However, quitting your current job with the hopes of finding a new one is a big mistake. You must never quite your job before you are sure that you will certainly find a new one. In many cases, you must not quite until or unless you properly switch the job.

Yes, a year ago, I quit my teaching job during COVID-19. And the reason was not that I found a better job, but it was due to their low salary offer.

The school administration wanted me to keep doing my job, but at half the salary. Then I left and started learning freelancing and other digital skills to sell my services.

Switching jobs is a very common thing. However, quitting your current job with the hopes of finding a new one is a big mistake. You must never quite your job before you are sure that you will certainly find a new one. In many cases, you must not quite until or unless you properly switch the job.

You don't quit your job before getting a new job. There's no guarantee when you're getting a new job so it's going to leave you out hanging out to dry for a long time.

Make sure that you have another job lined up before you quit your current job otherwise you will live to regret it for a long time.

You're not meant to quit your current job and stay at home before getting a new job.

What you do will be staying on the job while looking and applying for another job opportunities. The minute you have secured the new job, you can quit from the one you're working.

Yes, a year ago, I quit my teaching job during COVID-19. And the reason was not that I found a better job, but it was due to their low salary offer.

The school administration wanted me to keep doing my job, but at half the salary. Then I left and started learning freelancing and other digital skills to sell my services.

It was not only in the educational sector that teachers were asked about having their salaries slashed at 50% in order for them to still keep their job as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus since everyone was forced to stay at home and still be able to do some of the job. Most companies did the same thing too, those who wouldn't have it ended up leaving the job.

You don't quit your job before getting a new job. There's no guarantee when you're getting a new job so it's going to leave you out hanging out to dry for a long time.

Make sure that you have another job lined up before you quit your current job otherwise you will live to regret it for a long time.

There are many people who quite their job in before they get hired or before it is confirmed that they will get a new job. This usually happens when you are travelling to a different country. You may need to quite your job if you want to travel and work there. However, a few companies offer you the opportunity to take a one month leave. In case, if you get a new job, then can inform them. However, this rarely happens.

I haven't but most quit because of a lot of reasons. It could be because the other company is actually offering a better pay or the stress will be reduced if they were to switch to another company.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds