Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever quit a job to work elsewhere?

Absolutely yes, I have quite my jobs from company and then start my own business due to some stress a d Also an unfavourable working conditions which forced me to quit. It wasn't a good experience actually.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you are right because currently , i am working in a private organisation and earning money to boost my already existing business , and once I realised the business can stand on its own , I will leave and concentrate on my business .
That is really great for you. You are doing a wise thing by waiting first until the business is well established before you can quit your current job. Moreover, the job is a good source of money that you can invest in your business to make it grow and become well established.

Absolutely, I have done that on a several occasions simply because the working conditions and the payment mode wasn't a good one for me so am left with no choice to go for those that will be able to satisfy my needs.

I take my job seriously andni don't betray the organisation I work with , but we all know having money in life is very essential , so if i have a better job that is willing to pay me handsomely , I will leave and accept the offer l

Actually I haven't done that before, but I believe when there is need or when necessary, I will definitely have to do that to be able to to meet up with my financial needs.

There are several reasons why people may quit there jobs, most especially in terms of finances.

Absolutely, I have done that on a several occasions simply because the working conditions and the payment mode wasn't a good one for me so am left with no choice to go for those that will be able to satisfy my needs.
The truth is that it is always important and necessary for people to upgrade when it comes to working in particular jobs. When you see something better, it's best to resign in your current job and venture into the new one.

I have quit some job multiple times to be gainfully lemployed somewhere else. However, one of the major reasons why I quitted these jobs are the low pay rate and bad working condition.

Of course you must focus on the websites that pays you the highest amount of money. You can work on those ones first then after you can try to work others that pays little.

Well, a high-paying website requires a person to have high-quality skills as well. Unfortunately, it is very hard for me to work on such kind of sites because I have to put a lots of efforts,.

Well, a high-paying website requires a person to have high-quality skills as well. Unfortunately, it is very hard for me to work on such kind of sites because I have to put a lots of efforts,.
The truth is that before you make any reasonable amount of money from a website you need to put in a lot of hard work. you need to do a lot of research especially when it comes to writing.

The truth is that before you make any reasonable amount of money from a website you need to put in a lot of hard work. you need to do a lot of research especially when it comes to writing.
Writing is a very good niche but you must to be a professional and it requires a lot of learning as well . If you engage in learning how to write, I'm pretty sure that you will become a better writer.

Writing is a very good niche but you must to be a professional and it requires a lot of learning as well . If you engage in learning how to write, I'm pretty sure that you will become a better writer.
Writing is not something you learn in a day because it takes a lot of dedication and consistency. If you want to become a professional writer you also need to read a lot. When you read the works of others you will drastically improve.

Actually such is a kind of an inevitable phenomenon most especially when someone doesn't earned what he worked for.

I have not personally quit my job for such reasons actually because I earned to my satisfaction but I believe alot of people are going through such kind of situation.

No , i dont really like working all around because of money , though the salary I am making offline is too small, but with the help of online work , I really get satisfied with the little I am earning, though i am yet to get a better offer .

Have you ever decided to quit a job because maybe you got a better offer elsewhere or just wanted a new place to work? I have never quit a job to work elsewhere, but I have been fired from a past job to which I found work elsewhere.

What about you?

I have actually quitted some job and take up another and it's something that I will always be open to doing as long as I keep getting a better offer from another company. This is because the most important thing for me is to get paid better because I know that I render a good services to whoever I'm working for.

Yes I have. and I believe there are several reasons why alot.of people may intended to quit their working place for another.

One of the condition may be lack of satisfactory salary or income and poor working conditions.

Yes I have. and I believe there are several reasons why alot.of people may intended to quit their working place for another.

One of the condition may be lack of satisfactory salary or income and poor working conditions.

Whenever you are not getting paid well in any company that you are working, you are not supposed to stay there for the rest of your life especially if you get another alternative where you are going to be paid something that is more satisfactory.

Have you ever decided to quit a job because maybe you got a better offer elsewhere or just wanted a new place to work? I have never quit a job to work elsewhere, but I have been fired from a past job to which I found work elsewhere.

What about you?

I think that you are referring to job switching. This is a quite common thing. There are many people who usually switch jobs because they may be getting special offers or better offers. When you gain enough experience, you may get hired on that basis.

I think that you are referring to job switching. This is a quite common thing. There are many people who usually switch jobs because they may be getting special offers or better offers. When you gain enough experience, you may get hired on that basis.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing like permanent job loyalty because the person you are working for will always going to use you to his own advantage. This is why you have to switch jobs whenever you have the opportunity to get a better offer from another place.

I

What about you?I have actually quited a job. The pay was low so when I had an opportunity I took it but the horn, even though it's not the best but I Never retreated making the move

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing like permanent job loyalty because the person you are working for will always going to use you to his own advantage. This is why you have to switch jobs whenever you have the opportunity to get a better offer from another place.

It is quite rare for a worker to work for a company and stay loyal. There are very few employees who stay loyal. I would definitely stay loyal and work for a company for a long time. Having said that, I have been loyal to many website where I have worked as a freelancer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds