Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever quit a job to work elsewhere?

I have quitted a job to work elsewhere once due to the fact that my boss wasn't a straight forward person, and he didn't everything within his power to make sure that his staffs do not communicate with one another freely.

Advertisement Placeholder
No I don't do such things, I really like to be earning money online no matter how hard it is sometimes I try my possible Best to see that I earn money online.

The major reason people quit their jobs is because they have found an offer with better conditions. Being put in that shoe, I would always quit for the better offer.

I have quitted a job to work elsewhere once due to the fact that my boss wasn't a straight forward person, and he didn't everything within his power to make sure that his staffs do not communicate with one another freely.
It's not a bad idea to quit a job that's not paying you or a job where the employer is not being straight forward. It's good to be loyal and stay with a company but when the business is not meeting your expectations, it's better you quit.

I recently quitted my job as a waitress in a restaurant so as to do my internship in an hospital. That is the first time I have done that. Previously, I had been fired from a job and that is when I looked for a new job.

No I don't have such mindset, if I start something try try my best to finish it, that's what made me what really I am, having the knowledge alone is not enough.

Well it depends on individuals motives and passion I think.

Personally I can't be able to quit my job and decide to worked somewhere under normal circumstances.

Though sometimes conditions makes people to make such kind of decisions.

Actually if there is need, I will definitely have to quit my job most especially when the job is not really paying well or the working terms and conditions are not favourable for me.

Sometimes we quit job because we find a new one which can satisfy our needs.
When you find a better work you have no other option that to quit your previous work. A lot of people are always looking for better opportunities and when that comes up they will quit to focus on the new one.

When you find a better work you have no other option that to quit your previous work. A lot of people are always looking for better opportunities and when that comes up they will quit to focus on the new one.

Well, I think that life is all about moving on. This is why people usually prefer a better money making opportunity when they find one and they have to quite their previous job for obvious reasons.

Well I haven't done that before but I believe such situation depends on the kind of job you do, and has it been able to meet up with your needs? alot of people quit because they found something more profitable to them.

Well, I think that life is all about moving on. This is why people usually prefer a better money making opportunity when they find one and they have to quite their previous job for obvious reasons.
That is actually how it works. The truth is that every human being have an instinct for growth. When you see something that makes you more money you will probably be much more focused in it.

It is better to quit a job that it's not paying well for a job that pays well and with a good working condition . This is what makes people leave a job and get another one.

I can quit a job and work for somewhere else if actually the one I am working with is very stressful to me, and also not paying me well that is the only reason why I should quit from job.

That is actually how it works. The truth is that every human being have an instinct for growth. When you see something that makes you more money you will probably be much more focused in it.

Well, I work on many different kinds of websites. However, the fact of the matter remains that I work on all sites, despite the fact that I focus a bit more on a few websites.

No I have never done that, but sometimes I think quiting is just the best thing to do, if you really know what you are doing you need to leave anything that will not be of a benefit to you.

Well, I work on many different kinds of websites. However, the fact of the matter remains that I work on all sites, despite the fact that I focus a bit more on a few websites.
Of course you must focus on the websites that pays you the highest amount of money. You can work on those ones first then after you can try to work others that pays little.

No I have never done that, but sometimes I think quiting is just the best thing to do, if you really know what you are doing you need to leave anything that will not be of a benefit to you.
That is right. Sometimes quitting is the best option if everything is not working out for you. But remember to only quit after getting another source of income if that is your only source. I remember quitting a job and later regretted so much because I did not have another source of income.

Quiting is not something good for a business individual, if you start something you have to try your best to see you make good profits out of it, that's very important.

That is right. Sometimes quitting is the best option if everything is not working out for you. But remember to only quit after getting another source of income if that is your only source. I remember quitting a job and later regretted so much because I did not have another source of income.
Yes exactly sometimes you might try hard and hard and spend a lot of time but you are not going to make success out of it, the best thing to do in this kind of situation is just to quit and find something else.

sometimes there are also people who quit that job in order to start their own businesses. I think that is what so many people do or if they get a job that pays them higher amount of money.
Yes you are right because currently , i am working in a private organisation and earning money to boost my already existing business , and once I realised the business can stand on its own , I will leave and concentrate on my business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds