Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever quit a job to work elsewhere?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever decided to quit a job because maybe you got a better offer elsewhere or just wanted a new place to work? I have never quit a job to work elsewhere, but I have been fired from a past job to which I found work elsewhere.

What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever decided to quit a job because maybe you got a better offer elsewhere or just wanted a new place to work? I have never quit a job to work elsewhere, but I have been fired from a past job to which I found work elsewhere.

What about you?
This is something I have done and I believe that it is a normal thing to quit a job most especially when you don't like the job or when the job is very stressful for you to handle.

I have quit several jobs. The last job I had to quit was because the owner of the organization refused to increase the pay even when it was evident that I spend so much on transporting myself to that job.

Well, I have never done that. When I started working on a new job, I was still with my old job (I was a part timer though). Even when I started working offline, I never quit my online jobs

No i did not quit my job to work else where but i have done so for me to be able to start up my own business. Working under someone gave me a lot of experience but there was never enough time to do my things.

Actually I haven't had such experience even though it may depend actually.

I haven't been working for someone befor and I believe there are always reasons why some people have to quit their respective job.

I have had to quit jobs. One of the primary reasons I quit jobs has always been insincerity on the part of the owners of the organizations I use to work for. They would tell you that there is no money to pay staff after doing 31 days in their organizations..

Personally I haven't done that and sometimes I think it's very risky most especially when you don't know much about your new job.

It might happen to be even more worse than the previous job.

I have left one organization to go work in another severally. I left one school that interviewed someone to replace me without my knowledge. It took them years to actually find my replacement when I left.

Quiting a job I'm doing to look for another one is not an issue. Once the job I'm doing is bringing in the expected result or I'm not satisfy with working condition, I will quit. I have two job before to get another one.

No, I have never quit a job to work somewhere else before.
But if I should get a higher paying job than my current job then I would not hesitate in leaving my current job.
I have also not been fired before.

No, I have never quit a job to work somewhere else before.
But if I should get a higher paying job than my current job then I would not hesitate in leaving my current job.
I have also not been fired before.
of course it is always important you get a better job before you quit your current job. You need to make sure that you have already gotten the job before you quit in order not to regret. They pay must also be higher.

Quitting your job means you have been given another job elsewhere , without securing a job elsewhere , I can't leave my current job because a half bread is better than none .

What about you?
No, I didn't. I like my job quite a bit. There are a few disadvantages, but it's okay. Also, finding a job these days is a pretty hard challenge, and you can get into a lot of trouble, so before quitting the job, make sure you will find a new one without any problems.

People do leave their occupations to find other employment. Low compensation, few promotion chances, feeling mistreated at work, and a desire to pursue other employment prospects are some of the reasons people leave their jobs. However, it is advised to first look for ways to enhance the current work environment before departing.

I think one of the most common reasons that people leave their jobs is low pay. Another reason is bad treatment by the top hierarchy of the organization.

of course it is always important you get a better job before you quit your current job. You need to make sure that you have already gotten the job before you quit in order not to regret. They pay must also be higher.
Yes, It does not make sense to quit your current job if you have not gotten a better offer.
If the better offer is not sure yet, then you need to stay put in your current job.

Quitting your job means you have been given another job elsewhere , without securing a job elsewhere , I can't leave my current job because a half bread is better than none .
sometimes there are also people who quit that job in order to start their own businesses. I think that is what so many people do or if they get a job that pays them higher amount of money.

Actually if there is need, I will definitely have to quit my job most especially when the job is not really paying well or the working terms and conditions are not favourable for me.

Sometimes we quit job because we find a new one which can satisfy our needs.

I get your point. You need to understand that sometimes to make progress in life, you have to take risk of leaving your old job. If a job is not paying you well, there's no point in sticking to it in the name half bread is better than none. If you don't quit some job, you won't be able to see other opportunities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds