Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did the new government policy on tax affect your business?

Tax is a civic obligation for every citizen of a country but it is also the duty of the government to be transparent to the citizens as to how the tax is being utilized.
Yes it should be. But unfortunately, tex receivers are corrupt people all the times, who are Actually leading the economy towards crash in poor countries. Governments should have solid plans to receive it through a system of corruption free, give a report that where it was utilized.

Advertisement Placeholder
The government recently released another memorandum that all private firms should pay tax for each staff that works for each firm. Just when you think you're safe, the government brings up new methods.

has this policy in any way affected you or your business?
Although right from time,my company have been removing task money on my salary from day one that I start working with them,and is not affecting me in anyway I guess. So if government ask them to do than now,so my company can tell us about it I guess because they have been removing it from our salary right before government ask for.

Yes it should be. But unfortunately, tex receivers are corrupt people all the times, who are Actually leading the economy towards crash in poor countries. Governments should have solid plans to receive it through a system of corruption free, give a report that where it was utilized.
True, tax collector is another scam on a whole new level the officials most times won't remit money to the authorities. It's better the government finds a way for online tax payment.

Taxation as I have understand is very important for the runnings of government but sometimes, it is just plain cruel and non emphatic about how they do it

Yes, in every area of my business. I am a fashion designer and my work is getting recognition but l have limited my exposure because l work from home. I don't have a shop not because of the finance to get one but because the government policy on tax is too much for a sole business owner like me to spend, coupled with the lack of electricity, where l have to spend money buying fuel to power my generator. It's discouraging and it's affecting my business.
Government policies always affect business is sometimes it affect it for the better which is the positive aspect and sometimes as it affect it negatively this depend on individual and how it has affected them either positively or negatively.

Although at the moment I don't have a business but I know such a development would sure have an effect on the business, paying tax for each staff doesn't seem considerable to the business owners at all but I just hope it's worth it though

The policy in itself is not a bad one just that it took many people unaware. As for me, it did not affect my businesses but it only affected production and customer delivery.

If you starting a new business in the new establishing business new texes discouraged the investment.and their is starting the different difficulties at the starting point.increased spending also eats the limited pools of savings.

If you starting a new business in the new establishing business new texes discouraged the investment.and their is starting the different difficulties at the starting point.increased spending also eats the limited pools of savings.
Even though I have registered my business with the corporate affairs commission of my country, I feel it's not yet ripe for me to start paying tax because the tax law allows for newly established small scale business who has not started income to be exempted from paying tax.

The government policy on tax didn't just affect my business, it affected a lot of businesses and stunted the growth of new businesses. Tax holidays should be given to small businesses as a way of encouraging them.

I think the tax system differs from country to country. I don't think this policy is bad. Even though, alot of businesses will be affected and likewise their workers.

As of now I don't have a big business that have employees under me to pay tax for. So I can say the tax policy release by the government will not affect my business since it only affect those who have employees working under them. Though the PAYEE has always been paid by register companies.

To be honest, that is very cruel kind of a proposal. Why would company will pay the burden? Ultimately, now the private firms will start hiring less people, creating unemployment. In our country those tax are cut from the salary of the individual emplyees.

My country government have not done such thing yet ,but companies are been taxed but not through private individual and i think that the major difference between them

It is a obvious fact that the policy will affect all and every businesses in more ways than one right now. Because tax paying in business is a cost on the business itself

Mi country mostly the big businesses are being taxed and there are so many businesses that doesn't pay any form of tax from year to year.

When I had offline business, I was paying taxes, however, these days I have online business only and my online business is not an organized business, therefore I am not paying taxes.

Government policy is really killing most small scale businesses in my country. You will have to pay taxes for things that are not reasonable or unjustifiable. Government taxes such as emissions, tenement rate, bill boards and banners.

Definitely the new government policy is really affecting my business at the moment. For now we've been instructed to start paying some monthly rent tax on the shop we are using for out goods and services in the neighborhood and this has not been easy at all
Wow, I am very sorry that the new government policy on passing is affecting your business although I do not have a business of my own but where I work the new government tax policy is definitely affecting us and the owner of the business has been complaining for some time now but we are managing to still run the business despite the high taxation policy.

This policy is affecting my organization as there are some bonuses and entitlement that has been scrapped just to make ends meet in my organization now, the government should be more considerate.

The tax regime has not been really a wholesome one yet in my country where they can tax every business both hose running online and those running offline. They are yet to put things effectively functional

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds