Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did the new government policy on tax affect your business?

economic growth. The structure and financing of a tax change are critical to achieving economic growth. Tax rate cuts may encourage individuals to work, save, and invest, but if the tax cuts are not financed by immediate spending cuts, they will likely also result in an increased federal budget deficit, which in the long-term will reduce national saving and raise interest rates. The net impact on growth is uncertain, but many estimates suggest it is either small or negative. Base-broadening measures can eliminate the effect of tax rate cuts on budget deficits, but at the same time, they reduce the impact on labor supply, saving, and investment and thus reduce the direct impact on growth.

Advertisement Placeholder
No there is nothing like that over here, new policies on taxs has nothing to do with business, people are busy doing their normal business, new policies on taxs does not affect traders, it only affects taxi driver and motorist, that is how it is in the part of country I find myself

The government recently released another memorandum that all private firms should pay tax for each staff that works for each firm. Just when you think you're safe, the government brings up new methods.

has this policy in any way affected you or your business?
Well I believe its meant for private firm that have name and is capable of paying there staff tax. But its not right if the government is removing tax from each and every member of the country from there bank account and they are still demanding for tax from the company.

It will most likely affect many businesses. The introduction of such tax will mean organizations will have to spend more money which will in turn affect the salaries of the workers and also on the amount available for running the business.

I live in Pakistan and the government here is creating new policies that might make businesses a little bit difficult. The government policies have already negatively effected the estate business. A rise in tax rates are always a bad news for businessmen. I am not sure in what country you live.

Everyone in my country have to pay tax in one way or the other because it is the duty of a good citizen of a particular country to ensure that he or she pays tax to the government of the people.

The government recently released another memorandum that all private firms should pay tax for each staff that works for each firm. Just when you think you're safe, the government brings up new methods.

I don't think this is a new policy in my country every employee pay tax from their salary and it is the duty of the employer to deduct it from their salary and pay on their behalf because most times that certain things you might want to do that will require you to have a tax clearance or tax identification number.

Well I believe its meant for private firm that have name and is capable of paying there staff tax. But its not right if the government is removing tax from each and every member of the country from there bank account and they are still demanding for tax from the company.
Now, we pay direct and indirect tax, you pay tax on most food items and services like Nepa bill, value added tax and tax employers pay for their staffs, this tax system is becoming more complex.
[automerge]1614526326[/automerge]
I don't think this is a new policy in my country every employee pay tax from their salary and it is the duty of the employer to deduct it from their salary and pay on their behalf because most times that certain things you might want to do that will require you to have a tax clearance or tax identification number.
Most of these tax laws have been in existence for a while the tax reforms of late are just solidifying what was already on ground because employers evaded tax since the government was not really doing any good with the money.

Last edited:
Definitely the new governmental policy is really affecting some business individual at the moment.lets look at Nigeria where bad governance are the law makers,the will increase the tax on business individual,and increasing the tax can lead to lost of profit.so the government should look into this paying of high tax should stop.

It is not bad policy but it is very affected on business. I think Government method is useful for business . It will show positive result in future .
Is your country affected by the policy? Are you employed? Are you directly affected by this policy because I want to understand the statement you made that it is a bad policy but it would be good at the future, please explain.

I have heared about plans to introduce such a police and am not even aware it has begun. Presently I do not have a business that requires an additional employee. But whenever I do and I think its going to have a negative effects, the wise thing to do is to make the customers pay for them.

If it ever does to my business, that would be indirectly. How? My business is online based and so I don't pay any tax but my clients who operate offline business are affected and this will also have an effect on my business.

This is a very bad policy from the government of the day. My friend's business got affected by this draconian tax policy that the government just came up with to the extent that he closed his business.

Not necessarily,if you have been paying tax it should not bother you, atleast I am certain of the importance and benefits I have gain from the government, so I see it as nothing.

If it ever does to my business, that would be indirectly. How? My business is online based and so I don't pay any tax but my clients who operate offline business are affected and this will also have an effect on my business.
That is a good idea, the government cannot tax online businesses except it has physical affiliations. This is what most businesses should adopt to prevent the recent heavy tax updates.

A lot of policies that how politicians made affect we the masses directly or indirectly, it is only God that can see us through this day's.

A lot of policies that how politicians made affect we the masses directly or indirectly, it is only God that can see us through this day's.
It's not easy living with government with harsh principles especially a government that doesn't seem concerned about the welfare of the masses but that is why it is important to have a planned business strategy.

The new government policy has tightened things up for small businesses the government policy has a negative effect on most businesses because small business owners now find it difficult to pay those who work with them

That is a good idea, the government cannot tax online businesses except it has physical affiliations. This is what most businesses should adopt to prevent the recent heavy tax updates.
Yeah, that is one of the good things about online businesses. You are free from irrelevant rules and regulations of the government.

Yeah, that is one of the good things about online businesses. You are free from irrelevant rules and regulations of the government.
Having an online business is advantageous but one needs to make proper planning as running an online platform can be expensive at times.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds