Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did the new government policy on tax affect your business?

Well, our government took a huge loans from international organizations and this definitely had an impact on economy and businesses. Inflation increases when the bad debts increase.

Advertisement Placeholder
For now I don't have business of my own so I don't really know about government new policy in the business, till I started my own business then I will know about that.

Government Taxation and Spending Any duty increment will debilitate speculation, particularly among business people, who face the challenges of beginning and overseeing organizations. Expanded spending likewise eats into the restricted pool of reserve funds, leaving less cash for private speculation.

My government will soon be announcing budgets and many financial experts and economists have predicted that the inflation rate will increase by the passage of time due to the new budget. So the tax policies can have serious effects on businesses.

Yes, the new government policies of the issue of tax, does not only affect my private business but also the entire economy of the country due to the effects of the pandemic outbreak some times back
Yes, the new government policies of the issue of tax, does not only affect my private business but also the entire economy of the country due to the effects of the pandemic outbreak some times back

Most of these rules and regulation are not being kept even when the government has passed it into law. Some people are just continuing their business alone and doing whatever they like to their profit.

It does not affect me because I do not pay tax , I only pay development fee to the local government of my residence. That is what they are collecting from us most especially people that are dealing with small businesses.

Government has enacted laws and regulations that have not been favourable to many businesses in the country. The issue of multiple taxation is a very major problem affecting businesses here.

The new government policy on tax has affected many business because they are paying much more than they are paying before but because I am running a small business , the tax is preferable.

I am a freelancer and i must say that it certainly did had a bad effect on my expenses, even though I do not run a business. Inflation is also affecting people who do not have a business.

The new goverment tax has not affected my business in no way,what I know is that there was a time which it was specify that we bloggers should start paying tax online but I dont think this has come to stay because till today I have not debited for tax for all my online earn.

The new goverment tax has not affected my business in no way,what I know is that there was a time which it was specify that we bloggers should start paying tax online but I dont think this has come to stay because till today I have not debited for tax for all my online earn.
With the way the government is going, taxation is bound to affect all areas of the economy. The problem is that the masses are not seeing the benefits of the tax they are paying and this is really bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds