Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Covid close your business like many others? Did you start it again?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Covid was a major factor in many businesses closing down, some temporarily, but some ended up closing up for good. Some businesses were struggling before Covid hit, but when it did, and caused the lockdown, it resulted in some businesses just calling it there as there was no hope for the foreseeable future of whether or not they'd have a business. Some people had to pay expenses and without making money, you can't really do much, so many were forced to outright close.

Did anything like this happen to you? Did you start your business back up? Or are you still planning or hoping to start it back up?

Advertisement Placeholder
In the early days of Covid, my business boomed. I was able to sell a lot of websites and my income skyrocketed. However, as the covid started to prolonged, my business came down, my sales dropped and my revenue from websites also dropped. BY the end of the first year (2020), I list 80 percent of my income.

The pandemic of coronavirus affected businesses in positive and negative ways so it depends on the nature of your business that will determine if the pandemic of coronavirus were affected positively or negatively. I have my own business not being affected so much by the virus and I was very happy about it.

The pandemic of coronavirus affected businesses in positive and negative ways so it depends on the nature of your business that will determine if the pandemic of coronavirus were affected positively or negatively. I have my own business not being affected so much by the virus and I was very happy about it.

There were many online shops that were selling cheap masks at that time. Moreover, they were also selling other kinds of stuff at cheap rates. For example, they sold soaps and hand sanitisers that allowed them to make money. These businesses are targeting a specific audience during certain seasons.

There were many online shops that were selling cheap masks at that time. Moreover, they were also selling other kinds of stuff at cheap rates. For example, they sold soaps and hand sanitisers that allowed them to make money. These businesses are targeting a specific audience during certain seasons.

They are products for necessity which people can't go a day without making use of them. Some people still make use of face mask now but it's no longer moving well like it used to 2020. A lot of people made millions from the business. COVID is no longer like it used to be, it's just like a flu now.

COVID didn't close my business when it was dealing with the world. I was into transportation business then. It was a business needed to be active, I didn't have any problems with the government shutting it down too. Transportation cost increased by 20% which paid me more.

COVID didn't close my business when it was dealing with the world. I was into transportation business then. It was a business needed to be active, I didn't have any problems with the government shutting it down too. Transportation cost increased by 20% which paid me more.

I knew a lot of guys who decided to go into becoming uber drivers during the pandemic of coronavirus time and they took a very big advantage of it because people were ordering for rides in order for them to get to where they need to go as public transportation had its limitation of number of people that can be able to carry at once.

In the early days of Covid, my business boomed. I was able to sell a lot of websites and my income skyrocketed. However, as the covid started to prolonged, my business came down, my sales dropped and my revenue from websites also dropped. BY the end of the first year (2020), I list 80 percent of my income.
Wow I'm sorry to hear that. To lose that much of your income that fast, has got to suck. Did you recover from that?
Yeah a lot of businesses thrived while some didn't do so well. Like restaurants for example.
It seems transportation was a big job during Covid. Everyone was at home buying products, especially when they got their stimulus checks in the US. But yeah, delivery boomed with Covid. If anything it help make delivery and shipping jobs more sought after.

Even though a lot of people made a huge loss with their businesses during Covid, some people were able to build a huge businesses during Covid and its aftermath. There is one particular guy in my town who managed to build multiple outlets for his tea shop. Since a lot of people were vacating shops in prime locations., this guy was able to get space for his shops in prime location for a cheap price.

Even though a lot of people made a huge loss with their businesses during Covid, some people were able to build a huge businesses during Covid and its aftermath. There is one particular guy in my town who managed to build multiple outlets for his tea shop. Since a lot of people were vacating shops in prime locations., this guy was able to get space for his shops in prime location for a cheap price.

There are some people who are very good when it comes to taking advantage of business opportunity and it's something that will be very good for the person as there wouldn't even be much competition for the person at the time when such opportunity comes up.

They are products for necessity which people can't go a day without making use of them. Some people still make use of face mask now but it's no longer moving well like it used to 2020. A lot of people made millions from the business. COVID is no longer like it used to be, it's just like a flu now.

Well, the sale of masks would not increase until or unless a new wave of pandemic arises once again. During the pandemic, I have seen face masks randomly lying on the streets! This suggests that the usage of face masks was more common than many people thought. Many street hawkers also used to sell masks a lot. Right now, things are quite different, though.

Well, the sale of masks would not increase until or unless a new wave of pandemic arises once again. During the pandemic, I have seen face masks randomly lying on the streets! This suggests that the usage of face masks was more common than many people thought. Many street hawkers also used to sell masks a lot. Right now, things are quite different, though.

All the face masks which I used during the time of pandemic of coronavirus was used and dispose. I know there was some face mask which you can wash and use again but I never considered it because of how I feared the damn virus. It's a good thing we no longer fear COVID today as it's just like a normal flu. The business of selling masks have gone back to what or how it used to be before COVID.

Yeah that was the one good thing that came out of covid, that people started to do their own thing, start their own companies, do their own freelance work, etc. People found ways of making a living online, and in turn survived the pandemic because of it. Of course that's not to say Covid was good, it wasn't, but it did change the way people work these days.

Covid-19 did not close my business then , but I have seen many business owners who resorted to selling their products online, do as to meet their customer's target demand.

Covid-19 did not close my business then , but I have seen many business owners who resorted to selling their products online, do as to meet their customer's target demand.
Yeah people reverted to the internet when Covid took a big hit on people. But not everyone could take their business online. Some people had to do other work online while their real business may have struggled outside of that. So many people lost a lot during covid, and I bet it's still has a lasting affect on some people. :(

COVID is actually for businesses that have their roots established offline but it didn't affect those who had their business based online. Although, I didn't know much about making money online back then.

During the COVID-19 pandemic era, it was a bad moment for most businesses. Though my business started after the COVID-19. Many businesses I know could not survive that period..

During the COVID-19 pandemic era, it was a bad moment for most businesses. Though my business started after the COVID-19. Many businesses I know could not survive that period..
You're right about this. It was definitely a time that most business men wouldn't forget in a hurry. Many businesses were closed and the ones with perishable items did suffer a great loss.

It seems transportation was a big job during Covid. Everyone was at home buying products, especially when they got their stimulus checks in the US. But yeah, delivery boomed with Covid. If anything it help make delivery and shipping jobs more sought after.
I was lucky to be in the transportation business before the pandemic of coronavirus started. It was very easy to adjust and start working with COVID protocol and there was so many orders. You will work and get tired of working. Millions of people were stuck at home, they needed who will do so many things for them.

Many people who made much money are those that worked online. Their business and job never stopped unlike those that have physical offices. Many businesses were put on hold during the pandemic..

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds