Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Define Working Capital?

A working capital is the amount of money that you need for normal running of the activities of the company. Things like transportation and refreshment and not usually included in the budget.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working capital is the daily amount of money individual needs in other to run daily work and expensive,this will make work move smoothly
That's just it, capital is the amount of money we need to start up a business, this has been the most reason why lots of people don't start up a business, they lack capital to start up.

That's just it, capital is the amount of money we need to start up a business, this has been the most reason why lots of people don't start up a business, they lack capital to start up.

According to me, any kind of capital which is being utilised in a business is known as working capital This also involves capital which is being circulated and needed by the company to perform functions.

In my own opinion and definition , I believe working capital is the total amount of money you have to start your business , it might sometimes bupe a huge money depending in the type of business you are starting .

In my own opinion and definition , I believe working capital is the total amount of money you have to start your business , it might sometimes bupe a huge money depending in the type of business you are starting .

Working capital is any kind of capital which is used by the business owners and management of the company to carry out business operations. This is the basic and easy definition of working capital.

Working capital is the amount of money you can use to start up a business, if you have a business ideas you are expected to start it up, having a good experience is also important.

Working capital is the amount of money or funds needed in the day to say running of a business. In a business, there are always expenses included so one needs money to manage it.

Working capital is that which you use to launch a firm and is the sum used to keep the business sustainable. It is unrelated to financial gain.

It should be the money that you already have available to run or meet both your long and short term obligations or plan. Working capital will be use do that beginning and control of your business

The working capital is the amount of money you used in stocking your stores with good and not the money you used in renting or building of shops and other miscellaneous in business .

Give me a definition for this term ? And what Its importance ?
This are money that use to do business without spending any penny out of it.
The only profit is your own to spend. This business capital can be increased gradually by add some money to it to boost you income.

The working capital is the amount of money you need to be running the business on a day-to-day basis. There are some things that cannot be effectively put on the budget so you have two separately account for them.

The working capital is the amount of money you need to be running the business on a day-to-day basis. There are some things that cannot be effectively put on the budget so you have two separately account for them.
This is very interesting, Indeed we learn everyday.
I am just enlightened by your definition of working capital as I don't know the meaning before.

Personally I understand a working capital to be a capital that a business is using to run and operate an organisation. It is a capital that a business is using for production, business management with the sole reason of making profit.

Working capital in my own opinion means the Money you used in starting your business , which cannot be touched for any personal spendings , its meant for work and making profits .
Working capital in my own opinion means the Money you used in starting your business , which cannot be touched for any personal spendings , its meant for work and making profits .

Working capital is a financial term that measures the operating liquidity that a company, organization, or other body, including a government entity, has available to it. For a variety of reasons, working capital management is crucial

Give me a definition for this term ? And what Its importance ?
The sum of an industry's assets minus its current liabilities is referred to as working capital. It indicates the assets a business has on hand to pay its immediate debts and fund recurring activities. A company's ability to satisfy its short-term debt commitments is suggested by a positive working capital balance rather than a negative working capital balance.

Just as from the name implies, I think it has already given us the image to figure out what does working capital means. It's just the capital needed to set up a new business.

Working capital in my own point of view is the total amount of all the money needed to start running a business in an organisation . The money in which you used to start a business , your profit should not be included .

Working capital is the amount of money needed to meet up with the day to day production of a business organization. They include cost of raw materials, fuel, transportation. All those recurrent costs that make production possible are classified as working capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds