Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Define Working Capital?

Working capital is the fund you set up for your daily business operation (staff salary, marketing budget, office expenses, etc.) You use working capital until your business generates enough money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it is very important for one to actually have the capital needed before going into business of any kind and so without the capital one can't push forward the business at any point
[automerge]1637962772[/automerge]
Well it is very important for one to actually have the capital needed before going into business of any kind and so without the capital one can't push forward the business at any point

When you are starting a business after you must have bought all the necessary equipment, the money that you set aside for the normal day-to-day running of affairs is what is called running capital.

I believe that Working capital refers to the money that is being used to make more money. This is a short definition, according to me. i invest in cryptocurrencies and the money invested in cryptocurrencies are my working capital.

Working capital is the amount of money needed to start up a business. The amount of money you use to start up a business is your working capital.

Hello, they are the financial resources to be able to start a business, obviously without capital there is no entrepreneurship, there is the importance.
True. There's no entrepreneur without capital. Capital is the money one uses to start a business, I searching for how it could be possible to start a business without capital, I can't still find an answer

As my own understanding about working capital, it can be describes as a capital or money that using to keep running a business continuely in which to succeed or meet the target objectives or goals. That is my perspective of working capital.

I think reserve capital is as important as working capital because you may need to invest your reserve capital in case of losses. Both reserve capital and working capital are important to run business.

Working capital to me has to do with having the needed and the available funds or resources to be able to pursue or achieve a laid down ambition.
I agree with you.
Working capital is the amount of money required to run the day to day activities of the business.
This is the money you would need for expenses.

Give me a definition for this term ? And what Its importance ?
Working capital can actually be referred to as that amount of money that your business is required to run a daily business activities whether they are making profit or not.

Working capital can be defined as the amount of capital that a company is currently using to run its business and can be increased at any time.

Base on my point of view,working capital is the amount of money one invest or keep for the activities of his business, he or she can use it anytime the business demands the money.

Working capital is the daily amount of money individual needs in other to run daily work and expensive,this will make work move smoothly

Working capital is a financial metric which represents operating liquidity available to a business, organization, or other entity, including governmental entities. Along with fixed assets such as plant and equipment, working capital is considered a part of operating capital.

This may probably have different definitions for a lot of people. Personally I would define working capital as the amount of money you need to carry out daily activities in your business. Businesses usually budget is kind of money on monthly or weekly basis in order to ensure the smooth running of their businesses.

Working capital can be defined as the actual amount of money needed to start your business , so it also depends on the business you are starting , the working capital varies according to the business

This as the name implies,is the capital o money needed for the running operations of the organisaton,it is very important because it is what is needed for the smoothe running of the outfit and also foot bills and ensure that the projections of the organisations are meet,financilly.

Capital is the amount of money we start up a business with, The only hindrance that is stopping lots of people from starting up a business is capital, lack of capitals.

Capital is the amount of money we start up a business with, The only hindrance that is stopping lots of people from starting up a business is capital, lack of capitals.
The actual money in which you used in starting your business is th working capital ,most people out there have the skills and the business plan but they dont have the working capital .

The actual money in which you used in starting your business is th working capital ,most people out there have the skills and the business plan but they dont have the working capital .
That's it, if you will ask people here, 90% of people will say they have business idea but the only thing hindering them from starting is capitals, if you have the capital everything is going to be good.

Working capital is the capital which is used in the day-to-day administration of the business. This capital is important because it keeps the business afloat and ensures that the business thrives

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds