Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Define Working Capital?

Even if I am not making up to what I'm making offline in my online business, I'll still leave it. Especially if I've gotten the right tools and training in place; the reason isn't far fetched, the potential of my online business in the same time duration compared to my offline business in that time frame is more. I'll expand quickly online than offline

Advertisement Placeholder
Working capital is that money that is utilised in running the operation of business toward achieving the desired goal of profitability, expansion.

Working capital is otherwise known as your startup capital that you use to invest in your business to get profits which in turn your reinvest to scale up your profit and as a result, you grow your business too

defining working in wealthy or capital
there are many difination of wealth ,but I can say wealth is having more than enough money or resources to sustain your daily needs on a daily basis ,wealth is also said to be a situation were you have enough resources

Working capital is otherwise known as your startup capital that you use to invest in your business to get profits which in turn your reinvest to scale up your profit and as a result, you grow your business too
That is what I also think working capital are those money which you invest in your business to bring profit its the soul of your business if misuse can cause your business to collaps,so planing need to be put in place and good money management so this are the major steps to secured your start up fund

Working capital to me has to do with having the needed and the available funds or resources to be able to pursue or achieve a laid down ambition.

I see working capital as the amount of money a person put in a business,which brings about profits and still remains in the business to yield more profit,this money helps the business to still be active and not fold up

Working capital is a financial metric which represents operating liquidity available to a business, organization, or other entity, including governmental entities. Along with fixed assets such as plant and equipment, working capital is considered a part of operating capital

Last edited:
Working is the fund you raise from either personal or loan to start a business, and by engaging in the business simply means you investing the funds(capital).

Working capital is a financial metric which represents operating liquidity available to a business, organization, or other entity, including governmental entities. Along with fixed assets such as plant and equipment, working capital

The amount of money invested in a business that is still in use is referred to as working capital. It piques the investor's attention while also keeping him or her in business.

Working capital can be categorised as the amount of money that you require to run your business with when it comes to producing all the resources that is going to help you to successfully have a business project on ground.

Give me a definition for this term ? And what Its importance ?
I think this is different from the start up capital.
It is the amount of money used in running the day to day affairs of a business. It is important because it meets the daily needs of the business.

Working capital is the funds you need to manage and run your business. You use working capital to develop new products, to introduce new products line, to improve your business infrastructure, etc

Working capital is the capital gotten from subtracting present liabilities from current assets. Working capital can be gotten from assessing the company's balance sheet.

Give me a definition for this term ? And what Its importance ?
I think a working capital is the amount of money required for the day to day running of an enterprise. This is not the money needed to start up a business.
It is important because it helps take care of daily expenses of a business.

Working capital is the type of capital you need for your business that will give you abilities to start your business on time. Capital can be in cash or in equipment.

Using my own little definition in defining working capital, working capital is the amount of money a business man use in starting a business, the money use to buy goods in your shop.

Even if I am not making up to what I'm making offline in my online business, I'll still leave it. Especially if I've gotten the right tools and training in place; the reason isn't far fetched, the potential of my online business in the same time duration compared to my offline business in that time frame is more. I'll expand quickly online

I think Working capital is a financial metric which represents operating liquidity available to a business, organization, or other entity, including governmental entities. Along with fixed assets such as plant and equipment, working capital is considered a part of operating capital.

Working capital is the amount of money invested on a businessand still in use.It brings interest to the investor and at the same time keep the investor in business.
That is just the basic definition,it is the funds that is used to run the operation of the outfit or firm,which in turn is expected to generate returns from the investment of the capital on the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds