Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's needs and Satisfaction has much importance.

If you don't satisfy people who are patronizing you in any area of your business, then how will you be able to gain the trust of them to come next time to do business with you ? In any business organisation you are ,gaining the trust and satisfying customers should be the best thing you should strive to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers can easily be gotten and customers can easily be lost. We can draw customers when we meet their needs and satisfaction. When our customers are no longer happy with the services we render to them we will begin to notice that they will gradually decrease drastically.

I totally agree with your submission on the importance of customers to a business, not just any customers but highly satisfied customers. This is like the sole reason for your business existence as these customers are the reason for the creation of your business.

Concerning customers needs and satisfaction are much of importance. well, there is no lies about that, you being a solution to problems is why you have people customer to satisfy their needs to their problems. Without customer, there is no business standing or holding, they are like a lifeline or soul to business

Customers or clients in a business is sacrosanct, it's what and why you opened your business in the first place, without them you are sure to fold up, try as much as you can to give them the best possible customer service experience they could get anywhere

If You observe all the modern companies of this world you will find out that they always try to satisfy the need of human beings in all aspects and as a return of this they paid them that's how it works, I think satisfactory of human need in one way or the other should be our biggest goal in any business organisation.

Q
Whether the business is small or large, it is unthinkable without a customer. This is an important part of your business. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation. Selling anything you have some new customers and some old ones. These customers can be a source of growth for your business as well as a cause of decline. Thus issues ranging from dealing with the customer to satisfying the customer and lack of customers etc. are a major challenge for any business.
Of course business servives with the customers, and without them we have no business. But as you said customer's satisfaction is always necessary for a person doing business. It becomes very tough sometimes because customer would keep on complaining whenever they would come to you. But as we have no boss in business, so think customers as your boss and listen to them. It's an important factor because this is the only way to keep your customers visiting you.

It all starts from knowing what your customers wants, then the next thing is how to satisfy those wants , which can be done by providing a quality goods or service. A customer is very important to a business, if they get satisfaction from making use of your products, they will help bring more customers for you.

Absolutely! Without customers, who are they going to sell their products for? Businesses needs us. They have to offer us the quality of products and services in order for it suit our liking. Customers most likely doesn't repeat the order to a brand once they are unsatisfied.

Customer's needs and Satisfaction has much importance.​

yes, in business the need of a customer is the major priority of any organization or business because when a customer is not satisfied with what he or she buys from your outlet, mall, supermarket the subsequent purchases might not be visible always try to have a good relationship with your customer most especially those that are in the environment that have more seller of the same product but less buyer in which that kind of market is called monoploy market. customers satisfication should always be paramount for continuous patronage.

Whether the business is small or large, it is unthinkable without a customer. This is an important part of your business. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation. Selling anything you have some new customers and some old ones. These customers can be a source of growth for your business as well as a cause of decline. Thus issues ranging from dealing with the customer to satisfying the customer and lack of customers etc. are a major challenge for any business.
You got it right!! Customers are the reasons for every successful businesses out there. As an entreprenuer, he must find ways on how to deal with customers. Know the needs and wants of your customers. As your store is the easiest place to shop in your community, it is important to identify the products and services that your potential customers need and want. Are the products in your store the common needs of your customers?

Customer satisfaction is the key to creating a long-term relationship with your customers. If you think back to the dating analogy, going through the sales process is just like wooing your prospect to turn them into a customer. But keeping a long term relationship functioning is hard work. You need to keep delivering value time and time again. You need to keep your customer satisfied.

Without customers, there is no business, neither is there any product for sale. Products are meant to be made as regards the needs of consumers. Today building loyalty is critical to hold existing clients and to draw in new ones. The nature of the item or administration that a brand is offering is certainly a measure.

Of course my dear customer needs and satisfaction has much importance because your customer is a blessing for your business succession. If you can't satisfy your customers or can't fulfill their needs then in start of your business you may crash it.

Especially in the retailing business the satisfaction of the customer is very important. When I go to the market to buy meat or vegetables the vendor would always give me a royal welcome by calling me Kuya which means big brother. When there are many customers I would still be greeted and the vendor will apologize so that I would wait for 3 to 5 minutes to be serviced. I can feel the concern of the vendor for their customer and I like that style because I have not shifted to another vendor for years now.

For business striving customers satisfaction is more important because only they can make your business developed and grow.
You should know how to dealt with the customers because due to the recent trend the customers need to knows how this business products are running and is this good or not.
Try to not misbehave with their requirements because just they can help us that what is right now going in trend and what will be in future.

Customers are the benchmark of a business, without customers there is no business and no growth in business, the kind of wlefare a business provide for is customers shows how successfull the business will grow at the long run

For me good customer welfare will be my number one priority, because when you treat a customer right, he will come back again and also refer you to friends and family

I must tell you that customer satisfaction is the most important thing one could consider before starting a business, to avoid a situation where a customer would buy a product from you and won't return as he or she wasn't satisfied with your product or manner of approach, customer satisfaction is very important. I consider it the most important thing to have in mind before starting a business.
[automerge]1611728099[/automerge]
Especially in the retailing business the satisfaction of the customer is very important. When I go to the market to buy meat or vegetables the vendor would always give me a royal welcome by calling me Kuya which means big brother. When there are many customers I would still be greeted and the vendor will apologize so that I would wait for 3 to 5 minutes to be serviced. I can feel the concern of the vendor for their customer and I like that style because I have not shifted to another vendor for years now.
You're right, it is indeed very important. There is a popular saying that goes "customer is always right" one should pet his or her customer, even in the heat of an argument one should not shout at his customer.

Of course you cannot sell your all the products by promotion and advertisement only customers satisfaction is most important the 90% selling of your product is depend upon satisfaction of customer if your customer is satisfied he will tell many others about your product.

Customer satisfaction plays an important role within your business. Not only is it the leading indicator to measure customer loyalty, identify unhappy customers, reduce churn and increase revenue; it is also a key point of differentiation that helps you to attract new customers in competitive business environments.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds