Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's are always right

Whilst I understand your point, I think the saying 'customer is always right ' isn't something literal, but more like a marketing quote to ensure that you close every customer that walks into your place of business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The clause is always on the lips of almost all the business owners. "Customers are always right " I wonder how we would treat a customer that vividly showed an attitude that could kill our business. Is such customer always right?

Like we all know, customers are always right. But that doesn't mean that you should not take your business serious. You need to be friendly to customers and customers alone. If someone is not paying you after service then the person is not your customers.
That is very correct,the issue of wanting to be a good service provider should not be sacrifice on the alter of giving out too much of credit facility product to your customers,because you will definitelly need to restock.

As painful as it is, the customer is always right no matter what, no matter how or what the situation or condition is the customer is always right because as a business personnel your first aim is to make steel and if you're not ready to kiss up to a customer who convinced the customer in a way to kiss up to your business while you are kissing up the customer so that you can make a sale you're not ready to be a business person.
You are right though. That is the painful reality. An entrepreneur job is to satisfy customers. When that is not attained, a customer has the right to complain

Well though it is annoying but then I is true and you have to treat your customers well and give them the best services they need and that will go a very long way in promoting your business

It is good to respect the right of your customers at all time but customers are not always right all the time. Anytime we notice that a customer is abusing the privileges given to him, we have to let them know the limits of their right politely.
I believe we get it wrong from the way we interpret that phrase. Customers are always right in the sense that you must satisfy them perfectly. If they say a product shouldn't be so, since you are serving them, you'd have to change to suit their taste.
However, it's not all customers that are worth listening to

In most cases they are always right because you are to provide the best quality service because they will be paying you based on the service you have provided , but a situation that you are not honest with your customers might result in problem.

We be our customers as they also need us , so we are intertwine together like family but they can leave if we didn't satisfy them and that's why we need to satisfy them as an organisation.

In certain country as a business owner , you could be arrested for violating customers right. But at the same time you are also protected by some rules and regulations that governs business. It is not only on customers but also for both parties.

I understand your point. However, you must always be nice to customers irrespective of how you view their intentions. You can never tell who is watching or the kind of reviews you'd get.
There are always two type of customers. The one's that are happy with your line of business, patronizes you and see your business grow. On the other side of the fence are the ones that are just out there to kill your business. There's a need to differentiate between these two for the clause " customers are always right to stand"

The customers are always right mentality are often used for those kind of customers that are not always satisfied. However, one just need to dance to their tune to make money but that shouldn't be to the detriment of the business.
You are right. One has no other choice than to please the customers. But some customers are do annoying and you simply can't please them, such customers I believe should be cut Loose

Yes customers are always right. Customers are the real bosses of different businesses. In fact the goal of everything business should be customers because they determine whether a business will succeed or not.

Yes customers are always right. Customers are the real bosses of different businesses. In fact the goal of everything business should be customers because they determine whether a business will succeed or not.
You have to put things into consideration. you said that customers are always right, what are they always right on ? that is what I needs to understand . Are they always right on their own Right or on the right of the producers ?

You have to put things into consideration. you said that customers are always right, what are they always right on ? that is what I needs to understand . Are they always right on their own Right or on the right of the producers ?
I think it really depends on the context. I believe he was trying to say that keeping customer's happy will guarantee continued patronage. So we must always try to address their complaints to their satisfaction and make them happy every time.

I think it really depends on the context. I believe he was trying to say that keeping customer's happy will guarantee continued patronage. So we must always try to address their complaints to their satisfaction and make them happy every time.
Probably there should be a different between customers satisfaction and right. Customer satisfaction is trying to make sure your customers are satisfied all the time , but customers right might be different from this.

Probably there should be a different between customers satisfaction and right. Customer satisfaction is trying to make sure your customers are satisfied all the time , but customers right might be different from this.
The right of the customer that an organisation is suppose to do for them is satisfaction in return for the payment for the goods and services we rendered to them.

Even while correcting customers for their fault, it should be done in a very calm and respectful way. Customers must always be treated with respect at all times.

Even while correcting customers for their fault, it should be done in a very calm and respectful way. Customers must always be treated with respect at all times.
Well , that is true. It is a nice marketing strategies so many people are adopting to have progressed in their business. We shouldn't expect more customers when we are rude with little that comes into our business.

The clause is always on the lips of almost all the business owners. "Customers are always right " I wonder how we would treat a customer that vividly showed an attitude that could kill our business. Is such customer always right?
That is why one need to have a standard in his business,because the customers are the ones you are setting up the business to serve,you will welcome a well constructed approach on how they can be served,but if it turns out to be something that one cannot manage,you have to draw the line with such customers.

The fact that customers are always right is not applicable to all sectors and economy. to some extent they can be right and sometimes wrong in there dealings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds