Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's are always right

Customers are always right so you have to always make your customers happy and not to be angry, customers are the ones that will make your business to either grow or fall

Advertisement Placeholder
There are always two type of customers. The one's that are happy with your line of business, patronizes you and see your business grow. On the other side of the fence are the ones that are just out there to kill your business. There's a need to differentiate between these two for the clause " customers are always right to stand"
As long as you want your client to be satisfied with your services, keep patronizing, and even making referrals... You have to agree with the maxim that customers are always right!

Customers are always right because they are the lifter of your business so in order to sustain them u must be very patient with them,, ready to endure because some of them can be very annoying at time but for the sake of ur business,, don't drag or argue with them.

Actually that is not always the case because sometimes some customers can be so frustrating that you just have to be harsh with them sometimes. But most times however, customers should always be treated as Kings and queens.

Well I don't believe that saying works any longer. Especially not in this age and dispensation. Business has evolved and although the customers have a say but that doesn't mean they are always right all the time

I know that different people will have different opinion or interpretation to this statement. As for me, I want to see it in the angle of customers not being satisfied with a particular product or service, then they have the right. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

There are always two type of customers. The one's that are happy with your line of business, patronizes you and see your business grow. On the other side of the fence are the ones that are just out there to kill your business. There's a need to differentiate between these two for the clause " customers are always right to stand"
Customers are not always right my brother a customer that wants to ruin your business isn't a right customer a customer that will talk you for 10hrs just because of 1000# goods isn't right my brother

Customers are always right to some extent for me but not in all circumstances. There are obviously nonsensical situations you see some customers misbehaving out of line and still wishes to be seen in the right. That's not reasonable at all

And entrepreneur first sight on his business must not be profits but how to satisfy customers. The phrase that says customers are always right is right

"Customers are always right"... This is an ideology that most business owners ha e come to embrace for the sake of a steady growth. But I'll suggest that when you agree as a business owner that your customers are always right, it entails listening to their complaints and finding possible solutions to them because most customers will always have something to complain about, all you do is give them a listening ear.

Customers are always right and this is an old proverb. Most of the time, the businessman or the salesman would have no choice but to provide the customer with what they want. However, some businessmen are just not able to compromise all the time and they have to argue with customers. this might be bad for business.

Well customers are humans too right so they might not always be right but the cliche is already ingrained in lots of businesses and individual, not that the customer shouldn't be treated right and with respect

Judging with the current situation over here, I don't think that all customers are always right. There are some customers who always have it in mind to always cheat the system of the business to their own advantages.

The customers are always right mentality are often used for those kind of customers that are not always satisfied. However, one just need to dance to their tune to make money but that shouldn't be to the detriment of the business.
Personally, all customers are not right. If you create a good structure and standard most for business, customers will have no choice but to conform to it, provided you are providing quality service.

But once customers knows the business or the entrepreneurs don't have good structure or standard they would want to frustrate the worker under the guise that customers are always right.

Lol. That is just a way of saying that no matter what the customer says or how irresponsible s/he acts maybe out of annoyance or stuffs like that, that we shouldn't be harsh on them and also use a calm tone in giving your response not necessarily because they are right

The customer is always right means:
Sweet-talk them and kiss up to them so you can make that sale.
At least that’s what my Daddy taught me. 😘

I have always believed that being nice to the customer can generate sales for you to some extent because there are a few instances where the buyer has influenced me to buy his products. However, this does not work all the time.

Big businesses do not work thinking customers are right, they are not supplying the products that customers want, instead they feed the customers with their own product and make them believe that they need that product.

The saying "customers are always right" is just to make the customer feel appreciated and valued. Different customers have different personalities and opinions and you have to satisfy each of them.

Customers are always right and will remain right, so long as business is concerned.
In order to attract customers or in the bid not to lose customers, most business people are expected to buy the opinions of customers.

Customers are the foundation of all businesses, hence the statement "customers are always right" is meant to encourage business owners or representatives to treat customers with particular caution.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds