Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer's are always right

Princee7

Credits
There are always two type of customers. The one's that are happy with your line of business, patronizes you and see your business grow. On the other side of the fence are the ones that are just out there to kill your business. There's a need to differentiate between these two for the clause " customers are always right to stand"

Advertisement Placeholder
The customers are always right mentality are often used for those kind of customers that are not always satisfied. However, one just need to dance to their tune to make money but that shouldn't be to the detriment of the business.

There are always two type of customers. The one's that are happy with your line of business, patronizes you and see your business grow. On the other side of the fence are the ones that are just out there to kill your business. There's a need to differentiate between these two for the clause " customers are always right to stand"
The customer is always right means:
Sweet-talk them and kiss up to them so you can make that sale.
At least that’s what my Daddy taught me. 😘

This line that says customer is always right should not be taken literally. It was designed to give confidence to the customer if they are on the right side of the law and morality. When a product bought is defective then the customer has a right to ask for a refund or replacement.

Customer that are happy and patronized my products should be given incentives like discount and promos. I really like the first type of customers that you have mentioned.

Yes Princee, You are right. Each and every business depends on your customers.
This is one thing all businessmen are supposed to know that customers are always right and in so doing we must always treat our customers right.

It as become a norm of the saying that customers are after right, and its not always so. For customers doesn't like the way your business is moving even though you call then customers they test you to know your week point.... In reality not all customers are always right...

There are always two types of customers. The one's that are happy with your line of business, patronizes you and see your business grow. On the other side of the fence are the ones that are just out there to kill your business. There's a need to differentiate between these two for the clause " customers are always right to stand"
Well, that's an old saying. I don't think it's still applicable. That does not go to say a customer should be not be treated with respect. However, when you identify one that is out to ruin your business, you avoid such person.

Like we all know, customers are always right. But that doesn't mean that you should not take your business serious. You need to be friendly to customers and customers alone. If someone is not paying you after service then the person is not your customers.

Customers are the bedrock of all businesses, so the phrase customers are always right is meant to to make owners of businesses or their representatives to take extreme care in dealing with customers.

I have worked with a customer based on that Popular saying by going another level to satisfy her. In the end, I lost her as she failed to patronize me again. Customers that are difficult to please will later leave at the end

The customer is always right doesn't count for when a customer stands if to you to wish you I'll luck for your business for whatever is his right to claim he is saying it.

This narrative that say customers are always is not something you can take it lightly you must take your business serious and treat your customers right and leave no room to every customer that don't want your business to grow.

Brother, I've not always believed in this cliche. I'll rephrase and say loyal customers are always right; you see some customers who have no idea of their left from their right claiming to be right even when they're doing things that go against ideals of business

Brother, I've not always believed in this cliche. I'll rephrase and say loyal customers are always right; you see some customers who have no idea of their left from their right claiming to be right even when they're doing things that go against ideals of business
Yes it is true that customers are always right so you must treat your customers well because they dictate what happens and you are there to please them.

The customer is always right doesn't count for when a customer stands if to you to wish you I'll luck for your business for whatever is his right to claim he is saying it.
I believe customers are always right to request for best and quality service from any business organisation when they pay, they are not right to take products or services without paying.

Like we all know, customers are always right. But that doesn't mean that you should not take your business serious. You need to be friendly to customers and customers alone. If someone is not paying you after service then the person is not your customers.
You are right. I believe that it's good to take good care of customers but when the customer is already abusive then it's better to lose that bad customer. There are other customers that can buy from your product.

It is good to respect the right of your customers at all time but customers are not always right all the time. Anytime we notice that a customer is abusing the privileges given to him, we have to let them know the limits of their right politely.

Last edited:
As painful as it is, the customer is always right no matter what, no matter how or what the situation or condition is the customer is always right because as a business personnel your first aim is to make steel and if you're not ready to kiss up to a customer who convinced the customer in a way to kiss up to your business while you are kissing up the customer so that you can make a sale you're not ready to be a business person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds